Author's Note

I know, it's over! I'm extremely grateful to all of you that have read this series. I really hope you enjoyed this.

Now, I am ending this trilogy right here, but if you are interested in a sequel of sorts, comment or message me what you would want to see in a possible sequel; if not, then that's cool too! Just let me know if you have any specific stories or fanfictions you'd like me to write.

If you want a specific story to be written, I'd love to write it and dedicate it to you! Again, I'll gladly take suggestions for my next works but if not, I'll just keep on writing stories like I normally do.

Side note: if you do suggest a particular story you want written, then I would like to let you know my strong sets or topics I know a lot about(in terms of fandoms): Criminal Minds, Black Veil Brides(obviously), any other band really related to BVB like Asking Alexandria, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, etc, believe it or not a bit of BTS, Law and Order SVU, and I can also do alternate endings or any type of story in relation to any movie really.

I will try to write requests if they are left, but if I don't get to yours, don't take it personally; and if the final result isn't what you wanted or expected please don't hesitate to leave your suggestions or changes but please don't hate on the story; I do my best :)

Again, thanks for reading my series "My Saviours".