2

Inside the justice building I'm lead into a room with a massive couch with a fabric I've never seen before, but it's soft and warm. I sit and wait until my brothers walk in.
"Why in Snows name did you volunteer!" Nathan yells.
"You know why, we owe the Browns everything" I say quietly.
"Well it does matter now" Nathan says as I engulf him in a massive hug. Then I turn to James and Logan.
"You two please don't misbehave when I'm gone, you two no you three are all so much stronger smarter and better than me you boy all deserve so much better you should have father and a mother who's around you know Ben Jade Joel and Paul they will look after you boys I promise" I say my voice cracking I hug them tight. Then the Peace Keepers come in and drag them out of my arms, they all scream at me. I chase them until two Peace Keepers grab my arm and throw me back in the room I hit the floor hard and get back up still trying to get to my brothers.
"Phoenix you need to win promise us you'll win!" Nathan yells as the door slams shut. And I'm forced back into the room.
"I will I'll win for you" I whisper I know that they will never hear me. I have no more visitors not even my mum. My friends didn't come. But I wasn't sad, I was angry that someone had kept me away from my brothers. I would recommend this no one keeps me away from my brothers.

We walk to train cameras flash, people wave calling goodbye and good luck. I don't even know half. Once my foot is though the doors of the train I feel like I have entered an entirely different world, one of luxury were there is all ways food on the table and where people bathe regularly. There are little chocolate things rolls biscuits and miniature cakes, my mouth fills with saliva as all I want to do is shove it all in my watering mouth and fill my starving stomach. But I go sit down on a plush chair with Ivory Liam and the only living mentor four district 12. Ever  district has at least one mentor. Haymitch has sobered up this year, which is an important thing for our survival. We discuss how to find water and shelter. This year Haymitch was actually being helpful.

The rest of the train ride is uneventful. I don't stuff my face with food, like Liam. I eat more than I would in twelve. But I must emit, that the rolls of bread where the best thing I've ever eat. There churchy on the outside but in the inside it's lite and fluffy, the best thing I've ever had. It was amazing. I decided on my strategy. I would play kind and humble, but the second I get in the arena I would become a heartless cold blooded killer.

In twelve my mother taught me how to forage for food and how to make medicine look after cuts and wounds. My father taught me how to hunt using a number of different I items, sticks, bows, spears, knives that's about it. My parents taught me so much, they never got to teach my brothers. It got to dangerous for the hole family, so it was just me and father. Mother ran an apothecary with Mrs Everdeen, before ohthe cole mines claimed both of their husbands. Mrs Everdeen stopped showing up so to did my mother. Both lost in endless depression, except Mrs I Everdeen came back. She snapped out of it. But my mother still hasn't. She didn't even say goodbye. I doubt that she will even notice until they's no food on the table. I had to sell the apothecary so me and my brothers could eat. Then when we ran out of money, I went hunting. We didn't starve to much. The Everdeen sisters where much worse.

The second we arrive at the capital weirdly dressed people with bright skin of with a verses variety of colours from Alizarin to Zucchini. They are actually real colours, Nathan wants to be an artist, but twelve is no place for an artist. They capital people clapping and screaming our names. I guess the reaping tapes are released early in the capital. I go over to the window and wave to the people, Liam stare at me and shrinks back into the shows.
"You need to take some lessons boy because she knows what she's doing." Haymitch says looking disappointed by Liam's reaction, but proud by mine. I feel as if the hole world was watching me and I don't like it when people watch me.

Once off the train, I'm immediately whisked away by my prep team. They introduce themselves. Philomena has bright blue skin with neon orange wig sticking out in massive spikes, that make her look like she's been electrocuted, she's wearing a sickening yellow dress that hugs her curvy body it ends above her again bright purple shoes. Ingrid has neon pink skin a dark green wig in the shape on a heart that her dress is made from feathers of bright colours that's very disorientating. And then there's Steele his hair steel white his skin was natural looking he wears a beep blue top with black jeans he seems normal.

They tell me to strip, I do so covering my body as much as possible. I keep trying to cover myself, until they get hose three jets of ice cold water hitting me. I flail around a bit trying to stop the powerful blasts from the hoses. After I been hosed I lay on a table wisest they wax all the hair from my body. Thanks god they didn't wax my face. I think as they finish waxing me. Then Ingrid comes towards me with tweezers. She starts to pluck at my eyebrows, I wince in pain as she does so. I realise that Pilomena has started to rub some tip of oil on my body. She see me look at her puzzled.
"The oil will remove all the grime grease and other disgusting things you cary." She explains shuddering as she says it. I realise that everyone who is touching me is wearing gloves. I feel water on my hand as Steele starts to wash my hair. The hose me down again wash my hair and face then wash me again.
Philomena start to do my makeup, putting all sorts of powders and liquids on my face and wash it off again. Ingrid starts putting creams and lotions on my hands and feet making them soft as cotton, she applies something that's like paint on my nails it's black and drys fast she starts to pant little flames on the black. It's stunning. Steele dries my hair out brushing it out then beings to tie it up in to a knob at the back of head taking it off my face but leaving some strands of hair out to soften the look.

Once they have finished they take me to meet my stylist. We walk through the doors where I'm greeted by a woman, she is dark skin with long blond hair wearing a pale pink dress with lite purple four inch heels.
"Hello darling I'm Andromeda and I'm going to be your stylist you're going to be the most beautiful girl in games ever!" she says her voice is normal unlike the other capital people.
"Hi I'm Phoenix" I say she smiles and we shake hands. Andromeda leads me to a manakin covered in a cloth, with a dramatic flare she wipes off the cloth leaving it on the floor. The dress is a black and red it hugs my body and flares out at the bottom in red ruffles.
"It's beautiful" I say smiling widely.
"Oh and I almost forgot your token" Andromeda says, turning to looking through a box of jewellery she pulls out a gold necklace with a mocking jay holding an arrow in it's beak. Andromeda clips the necklace behind my neck, it hangs high on my chest it's
gorgeous.
"I love it it's amazing!" I say shocked as I look in the mirror. I hadn't noticed my makeup my lips are red and my eyes are a smokey gray brown.

I'm I really ready to get paraded in front of the hole country? I think as I get into my chariot.