The doors of the elevator open with a ping. We walk into the training centre, where the other tribes wait. We get I pep talk and told the rules.
Rules:
1: Don't harm one another before the games began.
There are no more rules.

We all walk over to different stations. I go over to the survival station, I knew most of the things that the instructor shows me. But he teachers me how to make a make a shelter in the ground by digging then lining it with the inside with a special tip of tarpaulin that keeps that reflects heat, and for the top cover  it with a log. That will come in handy. Then I go climbing, there a massive walls with nobs and holes so you can climb it. For this exercise we need to wear harness before we climb. Once I finish tightening my straps, I get climbing.

The machine pulls the rope in front of the harness so if I fall it will lower me slowly, but it's been about a minute and I'm almost at the top. I'm hanging up side down I just need to heave my body over this ledge and then it just points up, and there, there is the red button and the timer that started the second I left the ground. I reach my left arm and grab a rock that juts out at an awkward angle but as my hand touches it it feels right it will take my weight my right leg I lift up it dangles in mid are as I reach up with my right hand to find another rock I find it it's much higher than my left. My left leg is high up all most by my armpit, I push up and pull with my arms bring my body over the ledge. My legs dangle over the ledge now I must pull myself up to slope just with my arms. I'm so close, close to the button I pull myself forward and push the button. I wiggle backwards kinda sliding, over the ledge, and the machine lowers me down to the ground. I smile and stretch out my arms. My time 4 minutes and 23 seconds this is amazing! I must have broken a record, sure enough the instructor comes over and shakes my hands.
"Congratulations Ms Lopez you have set a new record for the arena!" He says in such a fake voice it hurts, but I smile. "Thank you" I say getting out of my harness.

For the rest of the day I learn how to hunt and stalk animals and people. I also though knifes, but I aim my knife for a place slightly off the bored, moving slightly more towards the middle every so often so I wasn't seen as an easy target. At lunch I eat in a corner without speaking to anyone. I notice a lot of the children I saw children but I mean the twelve year olds. I walk over to them all of them are sitting together. I smile at them.
"Hey can I sit here" I ask smiling gesturing to an empty seat.
"No!" They all say in unison. I smile and walk off back to my corner.