Each day of training I get better, I learn new skills each day I get stronger physically and mentally each day. I'm get better. To day as I roll over in bed hoping to see my brothers as I have every day since I left, I realise that we have ahh what's it called umm my head still groggy with sleep I struggle to think probably. We have that thing where we have to show our skills to the game makers. I sigh and roll out of bed and stumble into the bathroom where I wash waking up a little more each minute I'm in here. But eventually I get out towel off and platt my hair into a fishtail, I get dressed I red exercise pants and a cropped black tank top. I walk like a condemned prisoner down the hall into the living room, I eat in silence not making eye contact with anyone. I get in the elevator with the boy from distrust eleven he's dark skinned and broad across the shoulders.
"Everyone either hates you or is intimidated by you" he says quietly.
"And I guess that you hate me" I say coldly, he looks at me perplexed raising his eyebrows,
"We I don't hate you I have just never met you before so I can't say that I like you, but I can say out of everyone else who is here you have a higher chance of winning." He says my expression changes from cold to intrigued as he continues.
"Everyone can see that your smart and strong you know what these games hold you've seen it we all have but you seem to pay attention just incase you had to go in. I've seen you looking at the other tribes studying us our weaknesses." We're now walking down a hall that leads into a waiting room where we sit and continue our conversation.
"So what do you want an alliance?" I ask he smiles like I've just court on to the bigger picture.
"Yes, that's what I want an alliance" he says sticking out his hand, I shake his fate in the area is in my hands and mine in his.

Whilst me and Josh where talking about our alliance, all the tributes from one all the way to six had shown the game makers there skills. I wait until I'm the last tribute left sometime I really hate being from twelve actually most of the time I hate being from twelve. But eventually my name is called.
I walk out of the waiting room and into the the train area but it's changed slightly there are tables in the middle of the room staked with weapons pain ropes everything. I walk up to a table stocked with knives, I pick four up tacking them in the waste band of my pants before waking up to the climbing wall. I climbed to I find a natural ledge I stand I'm left handed so I  support most of my wait with the right side of my body my left side hang off the wall I'm not wearing a harness but I know I won't fall. I'll be fine. With my left hand I grab a knife a throw it at one of the dummies hitting the target right in the middle a bullseye. I throw the rest of my knifes getting a bullseye each time. I climbed down, I release that the game makers are clapping and cheering they liked my performance.
"You a dismissed Mrs Lopez" says the new head game maker Bruce Roth.

The Second I'm out of the training room I'm sweet a side by my prep team.
"What are you doing don't I have my interview tomorrow?" I ask,
"There has been a change of plans." Say Ingrid looking worried,
"The crowds are being restless this year with the Quell last year and everything in between" explains Philomena.
"But I thought I'd have time, even if it is just one more day" I say sadly my heart has seemed to slowed down so I can feel each bet slowly filling my body.
"Well I'm afraid that your time is running out." Steele says his voice as happy as ever.
Does this mean that you're happy I'm about to die? I think as they start the painful process of making me pretty.