"Oh, your just breath taking!" Philomena say breathlessly. I look in the mirror, and I'm mesmerised by what I see. My face is mine, it looks like it belongs to one of the models in the Capital. Those girls look so perfect, like they come from another planet where everyone just seems to glow. My hair is in a high bun on top of my head, my hole naked body seems to glow with some kind of warmth to it. My makeup is flawless, with my lite skin not only glowing, but also with dark highlights that make my green eyes pop. My lips a dark red, with little bits of glitter in then make spark that little bit more. The skin around my check bones have been hightailed so my quite prominent check bones (from a life time of not having enough food to eat) look less prominent. I do look breathing, but I also don't look like me.
"Thank you. I look incredible, I just hope people will be able to recognize me tomorrow" I say jokingly.

Andromeda walks in with what I hope is my dress but I can't tell, if it is it's well hidden by the white sheet of fabric that covers it.
"Close your eyes, and DON'T LOOK!" Andromeda say quite firmly. I close my eyes, and after a couple minutes of hushed voices, I can feel them start to work. First they arrange my arms above my head as they pull a cool fabric of my head and start the pull at the back, tightening it. Then they start to arrange the bottom of the dress pulling it slightly, putting my feet in heals that I can barely stand in let alone walk in.
"Ok perfect, open your eyes!" Andromeda says her voice full with pride. I open my eyes I'm in a black dress the goes slightly past my knees, lined with red. And when I move it sparks with a red glow.
"Well what do you think?" Andromeda asks,
"I love it! How did you get to spark like this" I say incredulously.
"Well, it all comes down to the fact, that it's a sparkly red dress, but made to look black, but fads when you walk it's quite ingenious. Right?" Andromeda explains.
"Wow. I actually understood that" I say smiling slightly but the hole teem breaks out laughing.
"So what's your strategy for tonight, because if you don't have one you have exactly one hour and three minutes to figure one out." Says Steele as cherry as ever. Like seriously, is he betting against me! And trying to knock me off my game.
"Um. I was thinking of going for a mixture between, protective/caring and mysterious with a little bit of wise put in there somewhere." I say thinking hard, is this really the angle I want to go for. Usually tributes get a day to prepare in the morning tributes would find there angel and in the evening tributes would get dressed by their prep teem. But no this year we had our skills test today in the morning, and then I was ambushed by my perp teem. Other tributes from other districts like one to ten, probably got time with there mentor to get an angel for tonight. But being from twelve we're last so we don't get that time.
"So basically you're just going to be yourself?" Says Ingrid grinning widely,
"Yah, I'm going to be me" I say more comfortably than before.

I'm sitting with the other tributes in a semi circle of seats. One by one each tribute is called district one female first then, district one male, and so on, and so on. Soon it's just me and Liam. Everyone else's interviews have gone kinda well. All the children stuttered and had sweaty hands or were just plan out shaking.

PhoenixOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara