Chapter 3- Snapchat

m(Warning: Super long, sorry)

Isabelle's POV

"Don't play dumb Evans, you know what you said."

She said rolling her eyes at me.

I just stood there thinking of what I could've possibly said to her the other day. I was too zoned out to hear her counting backwards from three.

Suddenly I felt a hand across my cheek.

I gasped in pain as I held my cheek glaring at her.

Janessa and her squad just laughed at me as they enjoyed me being in pain.

"What the hell was that for?!"

I yelled in frustration, my cheek still stinging from what just happened 2 seconds ago.

"Its pay back bitch for what you said to me yesterday."

She said crossing her arms smirking at me.

"I don't remember what the hell I said and it probably wasn't directed towards you anyways."

I huffed crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh look who it is, the biggest slut in school."

She mocks me glaring at me.

"In no where near the biggest slut in school. At least I didn't have 5 boyfriends in a row, getting into my pants Freshman year."

She added smirking at me.

I just looked down as I knew it was true, but she didn't know what I was going through at the time. I shook my head as the tears started to stream down my cheeks thinking back to Freshman year. I pushed past them walking away watching my feet the whole time.

I walked outside starting to walk to my care realizing that Clarissa drove us to school today. I sighed wiping my tears waiting by her car.

"God, where is that girl?"

I mumbled to myself looking around the campus and there wasn't that many people left at school.

5 minutes later

After about 5 minutes of standing by Clarissa's car and blowing her phone up with texts, she finally walks out with her hair a little messy.

"Jesus christ, you scared the living shit out of me! Where the hell were you?!'

I asked worriedly hugging her.

"Sorry, I uh...had to finish an assignment in...uh...in art class."

Clarissa said studdering over her words hugging me back.

I obviously knew she was lying, considering the studdering and her messed up hair.

I pulled away crossing my arms over my chest looking at her.