Chapter 13- Broken

Isabelle's POV
Grayson and I sat their for a few minutes not saying
anything at all.
My tears slowly calmed down, but the pain in my heart still ached.
I pulled myself out of Grayson'a grip as I wiped my puffy eyes.

"Belle...do you believe what I said?" Grayson's voice asked softly.

"Yes...but I can't do this right now...you hurt me to much Grayson...if you really loved me...you would've broken up with her by now or you would've told me sooner. But you're still with her and here you are still messing with my heart. So if you truly want me...break up with her soon, otherwise just leave me alone..." I mumbled quietly getting up walking out of the room to get a glass of water.

He didn't try to chase after me as I just left him dumbfounded or thinking over his decisions.
I sighed as I grabbed a glass and filled it up with cold water.
I sipped on my glass of water as I slowly shut my eyes. My body feeling tired.
I poured the rest of my water out and slowly headed back to my room.
As I walked in Grayson still sat on the floor.
I sighed as I crossed my arms.

"Can you please leave so I can change and go to bed?" I asked quietly as he turned his head to look at me.

"Oh, of course. I'm sorry again Belle and I really meant what I said." Grayson said softly walking over to me grabbing my hand.

I looked down as I slowly pulled my hand away.

"Like I said earlier Grayson...you hurt me...you broke me. I can't say I believe you just yet until you show me..." I said quietly as I walked away from him going over to grab my pajamas.

He sighed as he slowly walked out of my room.
I changed into some shorts and a long oversized shirt.
I went to the bathroom taking off the makeup.
I stared in the mirror at myself...I shook my head as I started to cry again.
"Why am I so ugly..." I mumbled to myself as I wiped a tear away with my hand.
I sighed as I splashed water on my face and dried my face off with the towel.
I slowly dragged myself to bed getting underneath the smooth covers. I curled into a ball as I cried myself to sleep.
Feeling nothing but broken.
-
-
-
Facial Recognition

Anne Winters as Isabelle Evans

Jacob Elordi as Ash Carter

Haleigh Hekkings as Janessa Miller

Veronica Merrell as Clarissa Williams

Joel Courtney as Michael Clark

Emma Chamberlain as herself

Ethan Dolan as himself

Grayson Dolan as himself

{Word count: 416}
Double update? Whoa!
I felt bad for not updating so I made another chapter...I'm sorry it's really crappy, but I really hope you enjoy it!
Like, comment and give me updates on how I'm doing/suggestions of what I should do differently.
Peace✌🏼
Love🖤
Paige💕