Chapter 12- My Belle

Grayson's POV

I get up from my bed as I realize who I want...who I need.
I walk out of my room and to the guest room where my Belle was staying.
I get to the door as I noticed its closed, I knock softly on the door as I waited for a come in or for her to come to the door.
No answer.
I sighed as I knocked again, this time a little harder than before.
Still no answer.
I put my ear to the door to see if there was any sign of her still awake.
All I heard was light sniffles,
it broke my heart knowing I
made my Belle cry.

"Isabelle...please open the door."
I said softly sighing.
There was still no answer.
I sighed as I rested myself against the door.
Finally after a few minutes I heard a small click of the door.
I looked up to see my belle with a tear stained face, her eyes all puffy and by the way she was slumped made me realize even more how much I hurt her.
I didn't know what to do as she stood before me.

"What do you want?" She asked her voice soft and raspy, her eyes directed to the ground.

"Isabelle I-I'm so sorry I-" I tried to apologize, but she interrupted me.

"I don't want to hear it Grayson, you hurt me...you lied to me...you made me feel like I'm nothing to you. So no, I won't hear your pathetic apology for why you "didn't tell me sooner". You had your chance to tell me...but now...you fucking lied to me and acted like you weren't dating a girl prettier than me the whole time we were talking. I like you Grayson! I was hopeful that you would be the one, but clearly I was wrong. So leave me alone and got back to making out with you pretty little Emma." She exclaimed to me as she started to cry again, hurt laced into her voice.

I shook my head as I didn't mean for this to happen. I have to tell her how I feel.

"No...I know you hate me.
And I know I hurt you...alot,
but I'm here now. I'm here to
care for you.
To hold you.
To make you smile again.
To make you laugh.
To make memories with you.
To love you.
You're mine Belle.
I may not have realized it at
first, but you're the one I want.
The one I need.
You listen to me.
You make me smile,
and laugh.
You make me feel cared
for even more than I already
am.
You are who I need Belle and
I'm sorry that I lied to you
and hurt you.
But I'm here now.
I'm here for you."

Isabelle's POV
The words that spilled out his mouth made my heart warm, but it still aches as it still hurt.
I didn't know what to do but break down into tears.
My knees became weak and I fell to the ground crying.
Grayson kneeled down beside me holding me tightly.
I tried to get out of his grip, but he was to strong for my weak body.
I have up as I cried hard letting my body fall into his arms.
I let everything out.
First Ash only used me for sex, Emma only wanted me for popularity and now Grayson lied to me and only wanted to mess with my feelings.
I felt so Broken.
-
-
-
Facial Recognition

Anne Winters as Isabelle Evans

Jacob Elordi as Ash Carter

Haleigh Hekkings as Janessa Miller

Veronica Merrell as Clarissa Williams

Joel Courtney as Michael Clark

Emma Chamberlain as herself

Ethan Dolan as himself

Grayson Dolan as himself

{Word count: 631}
Happy Tuesday!
Oh, and obviously MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Wowowow
It's been forever since I updated!
Yes I did rewrite this chapter because rereading it made me very uncomfortable and I only wrote it as I was in a bad state of mind at the moment.
I don't know if anyone still reads this, but if you do, thank you and please like and comment and let me know how I'm doing so far/let me know if I should add anything.
I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!
Love you all!
Peace✌🏼
Love🖤
Paige💕