Chapter 7 - Meet up pt. 2

Isabelle's POV

I drove out of the schools parking lot starting my adventure to meeting Grayson.

*3 hours later*

It's been 3 hours since I left school. Every hour that passed by, the more nervous I get.
I can't get Grayson off of my mind, I try listening to music to help block my thoughts, but some songs make me think about him.

I sighed as I started to get a little tired, and I was really thirsty.
I looked at the signs that passed by me seeing their was a 7/11 coming up in half of a mile.
I sighed in relief as it wasn't that far away. I moved over into the next lane so I could get off at the right exit...as that's always my problem on the highway.
I always miss the exits...

I saw the exit up ahead along with the
gas station.
I've never been so happy before in my life.
I get off pulling up to a stop sign.
I look both directions before pulling into the gas station.

I parked my car turning it off. I reached back for my backpack grabbing my wallet out of the front pocket.
I get out of the car heading inside.
I walk over to the iced coffee machine getting some French Vanilla iced coffee to wake me up a little bit.
I also grabbed a bottle of water.
I paid for the two drinks and also had a quick bathroom stop as well.
I get back into the car going on my adventure again to Grayson.

*2 hours later*

I finally made it!
I'm finally at Grayson's apartment complex.
I was still in the car mentally preparing myself for everything that's going to happen.
I texted Grayson letting him know I was here.

Gray💕
Okay beautiful! :)
Just leave your bags in the car for now,
we'll get them later.

I take a deep breath before getting out of my car.

I walk inside heading to the elevator pressing his what floor he was on.
I waited anxiously in the elevator as it all hit me again...in a few seconds I will be face to face with Grayson.

The elevator beeped indicating that it stopped, along with the doors opening.
I nervously step off of the elevator heading to his apartment.
Once I got to his door I stared at it nervously.
I took a deep breath in once again before hesitantly knocking on the door.

Soon enough the door open and their he stood.

His tall figure hovered over me,
his hazel eyes staring into mine.
A wide smile creeping onto his lips.
His hair was a little messy, but it was still very sexy.
His jawline was more chiseled in person.
His skin a dark tan shade.
He was just perfect.