One in a Million

In this fiction Aaliyah and Lisa are both 21 years old they both are "well known" in the industry, well yeah let's just see how this turns out 😘

Aaliyah POV

I was sitting on the couch  talking with her brother Rashad about her new album to see if he likes it. "Well damn Liyah you put your soul into this album, huh?" Rashad said moving his to the music. I smile controlling my excitement inside of me "Yeah, I just felt more creative about this album than the other one I did" I say grabbing the remote turning off the stereo.

Rashad looks at me and holds his hand up to high five me, I hold up my hand to do our special little handshake we use to do when we were kids. "I'm proud of you little sis, you getting more serious about your music I can see it in your eyes Liyah. You are going to be a iconic star Aaliyah, don't you ever forget that!" I felt myself almost about to cry but I held myself  and hugged Rashad as tight as I can. Then the phone begins to ring we both looked at the phone sighing, I look at the caller ID seeing who it was, sadly it was just Timbaland. "Aaliyah, babygirl!" He says shouting through the phone. "I can hear you boy, now what do you want!" I shake my head laughing a bit. "Well Aaliyah, I want you to met a girl group you might be familiar with them they called TLC?" I feel my heart bursting and became speechless, I love TLC so much they so successful and cute especially Lisa fine self. "Liyah...Liyah!" Timbaland starting shouting again scaring me half to death. "I'll be there in a few, p.s. don't yell in my ear again I can feel your hot ass breath." I hang up the phone grabbing my coat off the rack leaving the house.

See sis I know that was long but I really could care less now I'm really tired now, I'm probably do one tomorrow or something but whatever, goodnight little children 💙