Reckless.

AALIYAH POV.
Me and Lisa haven't spoken in weeks, she's been mad at me ever since I had that tantrum between her and kim being buddy buddy. Kidada saw them together at one of these shoe places, Lisa even bought her something. She never even bought me fucking ice cream, why is she doing all of this for kim?

I hear a knock at the door, rushing towards the door opening it quickly with a smile, then it changes once I see it's Lisa. "Hi baby!" She tried hugging me, I pushed her arms back away from me. Going back onto the couch, rolling my eyes in annoyance. "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you on your period?" She commented closing the door.

"What the hell were you doing with Kim!? Kidada told me she saw you two out somewhere buying shoes! LISA DO YOU THINK I'M A DUMBASS?" I fussed until she interrupted me

"What the hell were you doing with Kim!? Kidada told me she saw you two out somewhere buying shoes! LISA DO YOU THINK I'M A DUMBASS?" I fussed until she interrupted me. "Aaliyah, shut the hell up. I didn't come here to argue with you over something so little, I wanted to see how you were doing. And it sure as hell doesn't matter what me and Kim were doing the other day." She dropped her things on to the floor, keeping her voice calmly.

"You always say that, shit doesn't change Lisa. YOU THINK EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH!?" I pushed the vase over on the coffee table, getting up in frustration. Lisa eyebrows raised up, giving me a upsetting/irritating look. "Since you won't shut the fuck up and listen to me, I'll leave your bipolar ass alone for more weeks." She picked up her belongings off the ground, reaching for the door, but I walked towards the door with her laughing to myself.

"You are a fucking coward."

She turned back around towards me, slapping me across the left cheek hardly making me fall on to the ground. "I told you, to leave me the fuck alone. Don't even think about calling me. And matter of fact, you assuming I'm sleeping with Kim. I might as well since we already kissed." I raised up off the ground, kicking her outside the doorway slamming it on her face. I sled down on the door crying in my hands. I can't believe she would do this to me...