The Talk.

As the weeks went forward without any contact with lisa from that incident, Aaliyah became more clear that things between them will never work out or be the same. She didn't mean to be so harsh on Lisa, She just wanted her to get a taste on what she's missing out on.

That day onwards, Aaliyah met up with Kim at the local Coffee Shop near by her studio room, to get the real story from her since she wasn't ready to be in Lisa's presence. She was hoping she wouldn't have to fight Kim today, If she does, Shes going to do what she has to do.

"Tell me the real story, Kim. Don't give me a weak answer." Aaliyah spoke up with a gulped added, viewing the lady's body language. "We did what we did, and we did what was right in my opinion." Lil Kim shrugged up her shoulders and released out a evil mischievous laugh from her colored dark pink lips.

 "Aaliyah, Why would you ask me to come here, I don't have nothing to explain to you

"Aaliyah, Why would you ask me to come here, I don't have nothing to explain to you. Lisa told me you weren't even in her thoughts when I came around in the circle. You tried to take my woman, And you failed. That's your fault, boo." Kim held on to the part of her shades, and lifted them down once she took a sip of her Ice Tea Lemonade. "See here is where you have me all types of fucked up. Lisa has been mines from the jump. You have been just been a side hoe, Play your position and Respect the ultimate prize in Lisa's life."

At this point, Aaliyah started to become quite fed up with Kim's attitude

At this point, Aaliyah started to become quite fed up with Kim's attitude. The way she met Lisa was actually through her, She noticed how Kim's actions changed whenever they were around the group of them. Her flirtatious ways, Rubbing on Lisa, Trying to kiss on her, Squeezing her thighs. She knew it all. Kim insisted to play boo boo the fool.

"Aaliyah, Listen he-" Kim couldn't finish her sentence once Aaliyah interrupted. "I don't listen to no bitch trying to tell me about my woman. Just know, If I see you around Lisa again, You going to have a storm coming your way." The threat gave Kim a state of shock, As Aaliyah raised up from the chair and Walked out of the Coffee Shop. It was over with the conversation, Now she's just going to use violence each time.