Our Date

Lisa POV
I'm walking inside the restaurant seeing Aaliyah waving at me, I walk towards her squeezing her tight like a rubbery ducky. "Well you are early tonight." I look at her up and down, how can she look this good without a damn dress on or not even doing her hair?

We both sat down at that table talking about careers and our childhood which I really didn't mind talking about anymore, I left Philadelphia when I was barely a teenager and never bother to really talk to my family as much. "Want to go skating, I got it just for the 2 of use!" Aaliyah was so excited "Of course I'll come, if I fall on my ass though don't laugh" we both started laughing grabbing each other hands walking out the door, paparazzi they took a lots of pictures asking if we were together or not. In my head I was wishing we was together.

We put on our skates and I got up first while Aaliyah face looked shy. "What's wrong Liyah?" I say bending down to her with a worried look. "I just don't know how to skate that good!" Aaliyah sighed looking in my eyes. "That's why I'm here to help you babygirl." I grabbed her hand taking her to the floor, I saw her bright smile which made me melt inside, she's  everything I been looking for in a someone. She's talented, gorgeous, goofy side and isn't afraid to show what she feels deep down.

Finally, we both arrived at her place to watch a movie which is basically her movie always did love Romeo Must Die. I sat on the couch she sat right beside me laying her head on my lap, she has the most beautiful eyes I ever seen. It began to get late and I was about to leave "Please stay with me Lisa" Aaliyah held my hands in her lap, I couldn't resist saying no to her. "I'll always stay with you Aaliyah." We both leaned in feeling our lips press together pulling her onto me. Everything after this changed.....

Well I ain't doing the porno part, that's why their is a porn hub site TUH. But I hope you enjoyed I actually tried on this one sus. Anywhores thank you! 💙✨