Water Guns

Kim and I stared at one another before looking back at the males running around like tiny children. "Uh..." was all I was able to say. "Come join us guys!" Hoseok said smiling as he frantically waved his hand side to side. I turned to look at Kim, who had without a doubt took off her oversized t-shirt. Soon Kim was with the younger males as she splashed water on them. I, on the other hand, didn't have enough confidence to take off my t-shirt. Jimin noticed and soon made his way to me. "Come on babe, let's see what you decided to wear today," Jimin smirked and made me shy away. "I don't want to go into the water," I replied quickly. Jimin gave me a confused look as he tilted his head to the side, "Oh come on~. Don't be shy," Jimin immediately came closer to me. Before I knew it Jimin had his hands on the hem of my t-shirt. With a smirk Jimin immediately lifted up my shirt. "Whoaaa, babe this swimsuit goes well with your figure. Don't be shy to show off your body," with Jimin's words, I immediately started freaking out in an attempt to put my shirt down. But with Jimin's strength, the t-shirt was fully off and Jimin was carrying me to the water. Soon Jimin had thrown me into the water completely soaking me.

I looked around to see Namjoon and Kim sitting in the water. "So sand is called sand because it's between the sea and the land, right?" I heard Kim ask. "Babe," Jimin immediately grabbed my attention and I looked up to see the sun beaming down at Jimin. Without warning, Jimin grabbed my arms and pulled me up from my position, "Let's splash your brother." I immediately agreed with Jimin's plan, since siblings normally do this type of thing to one another. Jimin and I quickly made our way to Yoongi. We also tried our best to kept quiet as the water pushed against our legs. Yoongi was currently with Namjoon and Kim. As they chatted, Kim looked at us before quickly turning her attention back. It seemed that Kim already had gotten the message, even if we didn't signal her to keep quiet. Once both Jimin and I were behind Yoongi, we ran our hands through the water before splashing it onto Yoongi. With shock, Yoongi turned to glare at us. Jimin and I looked at one another afraid, since it seemed we hit some type of nerve. Yoongi smirked, and before we knew it we were running away from Yoongi. Of course as Yoongi's sister, he didn't let me off so easily, so Yoongi had immediately started chasing me. Water hit me multiple times before I decided to turn around and splash back. Soon Yoongi and I were laughing as we continued to splash one another.

~After awhile~

Kim had called my name and instructed me to follow her. I did and we were now inside the RV, "What are we doing?" I asked. Kim turned before smirking, she quickly grabbed her bag and pulled out two huge water guns. "Let's soak the boys?" Kim asked, I smirked back before holding out my hands. I nodded, prepared for all this, the war had only begun. Kim and I went into the provided bathroom to secretly fill up the water guns. Soon the both of us were sprinting out of the bathroom and searching for our targets. I spotted Taehyung and quickly sprayed him with water before sprinting off, then my next target was Seokjin. "Yah!" Seokjin turned to see me running the opposite direction to search for my next target. It seemed that Kim had shot at both Yoongi and Namjoon. Both males were chasing after Kim in a rage mode, I couldn't help but laugh. Soon I noticed that I was also being followed by Taehyung and Seokjin, they looked very unhappy. I then noticed Jimin and quickly shot him many times before running off. "Babe!!" Jimin roared, and before I knew it, both Kim and I were making a runaway from the seven males. Three were running to catch me, while the other four were attempting to catch Kim. Of course there was no way anyone could catch Kim unless she let them. With laughter, Kim made a sharp turn leading the four males into a different direction.

As I tried running away, a pair of arms catch me and held me back. I turned to see Jimin smirking, "You can't get away from us," Jimin said signaling Taehyung to grab the water gun. I squirmed immediately in order to escape, but Jimin was too strong. Taehyung was quick to get a hold of the water gun, with a smile he squirted water at me. I closed my eyes, I felt as the water hit my face. With one eye, I saw Seokjin grabbing the water gun to also get revenge. Soon, I was soaking wet since the boys had wasted all the water just to get revenge. Jimin put me down while chuckling. "You should never mess with us, babe," Jimin said. I looked down while pouting, "That's not fair, I couldn't escape," I replied. I felt as Jimin patted my head, "Life's not fair." Soon, I was on Jimin's back as he gave me a piggyback ride.

"I wonder where Kim is," I muttered, and as if it was fate Namjoon came into view with Kim squirming in his arms. "Namjoon!!! I didn't spray you a lot!" Kim exclaimed. Soon Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook walked into view, they were all soaking wet. "You caught the second criminal?" Seokjin asked while laughing at Kim. The four nodded, "She also sprayed us along the way, now we're soaking wet," Yoongi replied. I watched as Namjoon threw Kim into the water, "That's your punishment." "I call hacks!" Kim shouts randomly, making the others and I laugh. "This isn't a game Kim. Plus you're the one who decided to stop and say 'Take me away,'" Namjoon said. Kim shook her head, "If I didn't stop, none of you would have caught up, and stopping would have been better than getting lost on this beach." Namjoon nodded in agreement while Jimin carried me over to Kim. "You both are criminals, for squirting water at us that is. It's illegal," Jimin said and I hopped off his back. "First of all, it's called having fun, Jimin," Kim replied while standing up. I handed Kim the water gun she had allowed me to borrow. "Wasn't that fun Y/N?" Kim asked and I immediately nodded, "Lots," I replied with a huge smile.

"See,I bet you ruined your girlfriend's fun," Kim said to Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes, "You probably ruined..." Jimin paused unsure of what to say, making the others laugh.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako