Welcome!

✨ ✨ ✨

✨ ✨ ✨

Welcome  Ooorah-Troopers!

Here it is, the infamous issue #100 of the awesome Tevun-Krus E-zine. 

Believe me, I'm as baffled as you are. Because — isn't this mind-boggling, brain-blasting, head-blowing, toe-curling, bloody awesome?  

100 issues of the most amazing E-zine — or Wattzine — the orange Multiverse called Wattpad has to offer. 

Yes, the writers of the Wattyverse followed our call, sharpened their pens, rattled their keyboards, and made it happen. We're proud to present a collection of 100 stories, poems, artworks, and articles for your entertainment.

Did we fall short on your expectations? I bet not. In here, you'll find some of the best stuff Wattpad has to offer. And more than one raising star on the vast and colourful sky of SciFi literature. 

Perhaps, decades from now, you'll remember that you were there. That you shared the pages with a now-famous writer or poet. 

But for now, let's just enjoy one hundred chapters of SciFi awesomeness in the form of the most monstrous Tevun-Krus ezine ever put together, shall we? 

This is Tevun-Krus issue #100.

Thanks to everyone who stepped out of their comfort zone and contributed. You're badass. The best.  

May inspiration be with you, always!

✨ ✨ ✨

In the name of the Ooorah Crew,

jinnis, acting captain