Before the Attacks

Like all other projects, this one begins with life being normal in a certain case. People going on their average lives, things being "boring", and other things being sweet. Again, as explained in previous chapters, this story can take place in which all SU characters and all the characters of MLP: FiM, MLP: EQG, and the 2017 film(excluding all the unreformed-villains), all co-exist with the real-life humans. I could see it worsening the issue of overpopulation. But things would get better.

Like in the second chapter, the Islamic radical organizations are no more, Korea is united under the southern flag, the Falkland Islands are divided between Britain and Argentina to prevent further conflict over them, the Antarctic Peninsula is split between the two and Chile, other disputes have been resolved, the Afghan War is over, it's as if the whole world might finally be at peace. But how long can the peace last for?

Steven and his friends are living peaceful and quiet lives in Delaware, while in probably somewhere else, Haxyl and Sunrise are teaching Twilight and her friends, and their families, as well as all of the background ponies and background humans, about the world around them, and its histories. Everyone is adapting to the modern world and hoping to improve the old philosophies of their former idols from long ago.

Walking among the animations and humanity are three immortals(Chris Pratt, Taron Egerton, and Adam Driver). I should work with others on several things. If they know each other, have seen each other before, have heard of each other's names, all those things should be worked out. Nobody knows of them yet, but little is realized that life is about to change unlike anything else that has happened before, and it wouldn't be pretty this time.

New nations have formed in regions like the Middle East and Tibet, and the Crystal Empire is now a floating nation hovering over the Atlantic. It has a few democratic elements in its government, making it similar to the British government. Diplomatic relations are formed between the new nations, and no one dares to start conflicts with anyone, especially with the risk of starting wars.

There are a few average humans who live their average lives with their families and friends. Many peaceful things are happening. Walks in the parks, summertime fun, skiing, snowboarding, surfing, education, swimming, fitness, lots of things. The whole world has somewhat become a place in which there is peace for once. Humans are hoping that the peace can last.

At the same time, video games are being played like World of Tanks, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, Mario, Sonic, and many other popular franchises. Text-to-speech videos with Microsoft Sam, Mike Mary, Anna, the Speakonia voices, etc. are still being made, the filming industry is getting somewhat crazier and calmer here and there, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple are working on new kinds of technology outside of the internet, lots of things are happening. Little is realized that the whole world will change unlike all those other times that it has.