Heroes vs WD and the Rise of Mechs

I imagine something somewhat similar to Steven using that Pink Diamond aura on Blue and Yellow Diamond in "Reunited".

Of course, in conversations between him and White Diamond, with Connie and Lapis accompanying him, he might soon do this if White Diamond keeps doing abhorrent things. Of course, she might resist the aura, as she might be familiar with Pink Diamond and against her, like Pink was White's least favorite. Whatever she does in the psychic realm that snaps Steven back into reality, he realizes who White Diamond really is, and how Yellow and Blue are not too much like her. They escape.

Later on, the man comes back to save Steven, who asks about his state. He tells him that it was torment and chewing outs because of his actions, by his friends, to teach him a lesson. He tries to take Steven back to his friends, but he somewhat fails. Luckily, Steven is not captured again. He and Connie fuse into Stevonnie, who, along with Lapis, attempts to fight the machines. The man tells the others that he's doing miserable and about what's going on. He tells them that he'll come back without them, but that they need to send others to take his place. 

Ocellus and Silverstream fill the void and come to the rescue of Stevonnie and Lapis after they fall into a body of water.

After the two saviors change back into their original forms, Stevonnie hops on the hippogriff as she, Lapis using her water wings, and Ocellus, fly back to their friends and the man, who suggests that they need to come up with a new strategy. Because there is no advantage against White Diamond's machines, they need to create one, by developing a new weapon. Everyone comes to an agreement with certain humans that along with others make up the remaining human population.

Equine magic and gem technology are combined with human technologies like steam, electricity, computers, etc to create new machines, similar to the Jaegers from Pacific Rim, but with major differences. The mechs are smaller than the Jaegers so that the neural load to interface with a mech wouldn't be too much. The mechs can fuse like gems, the fusions being as large more similar to the Jaegers, as since fusions can be of two or more gems, the mech fusions can be controlled by two or more pilots.

During the process of fusion between the mechs, the pilots encounter something similar to entering the Drift and is, like the Jaeger technologies, similar to the neural systems of DARPA fighter jets.

The heroes with their own weapons, and the new mechs, easily outnumber the enemy, but can they be able to defeat White Diamond? They agree to talk about everything they know regarding White Diamond, with Steven telling everyone how he found out. Everyone comes to an idea on a combination of abilities, energies, and powers, to defeat White Diamond. I'm pretty sure you all know how things might go down, and how Earth can be rebuilt. New technologies, new vehicles, new types of communication, etc. Lots of things. I still wonder if I'll continue this.