"Betrayal" and Chewing Outs

Moving on, I have a few ideas that I should've brought up a long time ago. I had plans to continue this story with the man encountering more visions, trying to make sense of them, and becoming more and more hopeless, and thinks that the one he soon dubs White Diamond would end the war if he offered her something/someone. In any event, after meeting Steven, when the machines show up again, he offers the son of Rose Quartz/Pink Diamond to them, and they make off with him. The man has given Steven to White Diamond. His hopes were that she would end the war if Steven was given to her. But he would be dead wrong.

The others soon see a machine walking by with Steven trapped, so Connie, now with a rebuilt scabbard, and Lapis, now a Crystal Gem, follow him and get caught in the same captivity as well. The other gems, and even the Mane and Humane 8, along with both versions of the CMC, and even Yellow and Blue Diamond, see what the two just did, but do nothing, as those three immortals from earlier arrive with the man now unconscious. They tell everyone that he was the one who gave Steven to the machines and they work with them on a plan to teach him a lesson.

The next morning, the man awakens inside some kind of remodified version of a medieval torture device, which can shock people as it pulls. He sees everyone from earlier giving him death glares, simply because he gave their best friend to their greatest enemy. They berate him a lot for it, pouring salt on him, then splashing him with hot water as the machine does its work. It torments him for a long time, making his state its most desperate and hopeless. He tells everyone he thought that giving Steven to "her" would end the war. Sunset puts her hand on his skin, grabs Garnet's right hand, and both combine their future vision and empathy powers, then they discover the visions the man has been having. After the visions end, they let go of him by accident, the visions replicating into the minds of everyone else, including Blue and Yellow Diamond.

They let him go, as Haxyl Modrich and Sunrise Twinkle tell the man about the lesson that he is learning, and that all can be united, all can be friends and loved ones, and those with deep-enough bonds wouldn't dare stoop as low as to damage each other. He realizes what he should have a long time ago and meets the three immortals, who are talking to Sam, Joseph, Brian, and Dave on social media for him, telling him about what he has done, what resulted from it, and the man says hi and tells the four about the lesson he is learning. Everyone is on good terms for now.

In the next chapter of this, I might try to think up talking about probably the Gem Homeworld and/or Steven, Connie, and Lapis, for the first time in their lives, meeting White Diamond and conversing with her, talking with her about the war, the past, and the present, as well as the future. Like the Crystal Gems over there are trying to talk White Diamond out of colonization of the Earth.