New Plans(Part 1)

Seeing the SU special called "Change Your Mind", I decided to change mine. And after seeing the videos by Cody of the AlternateHistoryHub and EmperorTigerstar about the Worldwar books by Harry Turtledove, as well as the Justice League premiere, Secret Origins, I have gained some new ideas. But first, I will probably link you to several videos by the Text-To-Speech(TTS) community, since there are some videos by them that might seem useful to look at.

There are a lot of videos to look at. I suggest looking at SamJoe's MSreas and MSseas shows on both his old and new channels, and maybe MARCE by Toadlover404. Also, if I recall, nkrs200 and the new "god" of the community, TheROFL98, are working on Season 10 of the nkrs200 FWE series and Season 2 od the ROFL98 series. Also, they are working on some kind of sequel to Microsoft Sam's Big Vacation. The original one was a collab between the most powerful TTS community members at that time, including Thunderbirds101, AT88TV(who is currently retired), and PlesciaComedy93(who I might plan to make a Funny Flight Errors series with inspiration from while using the videos by Wendover Productions and Half As Interesting. Anyway, here is the vacation.

Now then, here is the sequel, or at least the trailer for it.

If Toadlover404 is part of the production, one thing that could be worth expecting is his Sam and Anna(the main character of his channel overall) characters helping Ryan's Sam find him. Dunno if that might be the case, yet, there could be more information in the next chapter. Stay tuned.