Chapter 1

"AUNTI ALEX!!!!" Ruby screamed and ran as fast as she could into Alex's arms. "I'm so glad you're here, mom is freaking out."

"Freaking out? What for?" Alex looked down at Ruby with a concerned look and a little frown.

"For you dummy! Haven't you noticed? Everytime she knows you're coming here, she freaks out and gets all ready just for you." Ruby is now whispering, scared that her mother will hear her.

"Is she for real?" Alex's smile gets big. Her eyes are filled with hope.

"Ruby! You didn't tell me Alex was here." Sam says trying to act natural with a big smile plastered on her face. "Come in, come in. Do you want something to drink?"

"No thank you, I'm just here for some good news." The redhead is now playing with the papers in her hands. With a grin on her face. "As you know, we kept running tests on your blood. Now we can confirm that you're 100% clear. Reign is gone forever."

"Seriously?" Her eyes are now watering. "For-forever?"

"Forever!" They're both hugging with tears falling from their eyes. "The nightmare is over Sam."

~2h of huggin and talking later

"Alright! Ruby's in bed" Sam says as she lets herself fall on the couch next to her friend.

"Sam? Can I ask you something?" Alex starts fidgeting with her hands, a blush comes creeping to her cheeks. "Would you... Like t-to go on a date with me?"

Sam's mouth is wide open. "You want to go on a date Date with me?"

"yes I would love to." Alex is now sitting straight, trying to look as confident as possible.

"Of course I'll go on a date with you Alex, you're the most amazing person I've ever met." Sam puts her hand on Alex's.

~Next Saturday morning

Knock knock

"MOOOOM! ALEX IS HERE!" Ruby's scream hurts Alex's ear a little. "Oh sorry I didn't meant to."

"It's okay, don't worr-wooooow." Alex's eyes linger all over Sam's body. "Ready for a casual picnic at the park?"

"More than ever!" Sam takes the helmet Alex is handing her. "Except that I've never been on a bike. Can you be careful please?"

"For you? Always." Alex puts her helmet on and jump on the engine. "Don't be scared to cling on me."

Sam hugs her from behind, taking in her scent as she thought to herself "How have I been so lucky?"

The weather was perfect for a ride. Alex was being very careful, wich gave Sam a lot of confidence very soon. Once at the park, Sam spotted a little spot all ready for them by the lake.

"Oh gosh Alex, it's beautiful. You didn't take things easy. Thank you so much." Sam put her arm around Alex's waist.

"Wait till you taste the food before saying 'thank you'. I don't really know how bad my culinary skills are." Alex let out a shy laugh, looking down at her hands.

"Don't worry, however it tastes i'm gonna stay with you." Sam took Alex's chin and placed a light kiss on her lips.

After the picnic, Alex took Sam to places most people don't pay attention to. That little dirt road around the corner? None expected it to lead to a romantic Panorama. But Alex Knew, she had planned the day the whole week. National City was a place full of secret places. Sam couldn't believe how amazing Alex was, was she even real?

"Oh my god! Did we stay here this long? It's already 8pm." Sam looked at her watch. "Ruby! How did we forget Ruby?!"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Sam. Let's go right now!" Alex hurried up on her bike and asked for Sam's hand. "We have to be there before she kills us. I swear sometimes I feel like she's my mom."

Sam let out a snort that made Alex laugh too. The situation wasn't really that stressful. Ruby was perfectly capable of handling herself. Lots of people were on the road, everyone coming home after a nice little evening on a sunny Saturday. Alex was paying attention to the road, as always. This doesn't mean that other drivers were doing it too.

Everything was okay, Sam hugging Alex from behind. The road seemed clear but it wasn't. A drunk driver... The idiot was rolling on the wrong side of the road. Sam screamed but hopefully, Alex's reflex were very good.

"OH GOD, he scared me to death. I thought we were gonna di-"Sam couldn't finish her sentence....

A truck came out of nowhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-" Kara? "

-" Yes J'onn? What's wrong? It's 2am. "

-" It's about Alex and Sam.*Light Sob*They were in an accident. "

-" AN ACCIDENT? HOW BAD IS IT? "

-" Very bad..... We have to get them to the best hospital in the country. As soon as possible."

-"WELL TELL ME! WICH ONE IS IT!"

-"The Grey-Sloan Memorial in Seattle. Go take them. Go fast... Please.

-.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Too much light.... Where am I? Where is Sam? I want to see her right now. I just need to mov-AAAAAAAH. Pain! Pain ! Pain ! Everywhere! I can feel all of my body aching."

"Alex ?" Kara said as she sees her sister moving.

"Kara? What is happening? Is she awake?" Sam looked very concerned in the bed next to Alex.

"I think she's waking up! I'm calling someone! NURSE! NURSE! SHE'S AWAKE!" Kara is yelling at the top of her lungs.

"I'm right here! I'm right here you don't have to panic. Everyone is safe."

'This voice sounds familiar. I feel like I know this person.'

"My name is doctor Bailey, I'm your surgeon. You got into a bad accident." Miranda said taking Alex's hand in hers, trying to reassure the woman in front of her.

'oh SHIT!!!'

There it is! My first chapter! I'm proud of it. Please vote and comment if you agree.
LOVE!