Chapter 1: It's me

As soon as the ceremony ended Yoongi tried to run to the other building to talk to the new chairman of the school.

Jungkook pulled Yoongi's hand.

"Hyung where are you going? You're my prof in my first subject--"

"I'll be back JK. I just--"

"Hyung--" Jungkook just let Yoongi.

"Maybe he thought it was the same hyung-- wait? Heol!" He run to Namjoon and Hoseok, Hoseok is on mother mode again to Namjoon, he was scolding him because he didn't tie his shoes.

"Hyungs!"

"What JK? Isn't you are supposed to be in your class now since it was Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"Wait-- lemme explain first."

"The new chairman of the school-- it was the same guy in frame." Hoseok looked at Namjoon.

"Ohhh! Yeah that's why he look so familiar when he came out." Namjoon said.

"So he was the guy who left Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"Well we are not sure if he really left Yoongi hyung. After all Yoongi hyung never opened this to us." Namjoon said and sigh.

"Well... After all. Even though we're friends since we were young. Yoongi hyung is still our hyung. We can't asked for his past love life. We might turn on his tsundere powers." Hoseok answered.

°°°
"Yoongichi~~" A familiar voice called Yoongi in his nickname.

"Hyung! Stop calling me with that name! Yoongi is my name! MIN! YOON!--" Jin patted Yoongi's head while smiling.

Yoongi was a bit shocked at the sudden action.

"Wh--what are you doing?!" Yoongi asked, while his cheeks are bit red.

"Eh? It's because you're cute when you are grumpy." Jin said while smiling.

"Hyung I'm not grumpy nor cute. I'm sweg!" Yoongi said and runaway, with his red cheeks.

°°°

"Seokjin hyung." Yoongi called Seokjin, while catching his breath from running just to catch him. It was just the two of them at the 12th floor corridor of the other building.

Seokjin turn around to face the man who called his name. Seokjin looked at him.

"How may I help you?" Seokjin asked, and walk near to Yoongi.

"You're one of the faculty members right?"

"How may I help you?"

Yoongi was just looking Seokjin's eyes.

Tears are starting to form at the side of his eyes.

"It's me." Yoongi said his voice is cracked.

"You are?" Jin asked.

"Min Yoongi."

Jin smiled. "How may I help you mr. Min?"

"Don't you remember me hyung?"

"I'm sorry mr. Min, but I don't. As far as I know... This is the first time I heard your name." Jin answered.

Yoongi felt like his wig was flying in the air. (A/n: JOKE!) Yoongi felt like his heart was shutters into pieces. Yoongi stepped back a little.

"Why are you crying?" Jin asked.

Yoongi hold his face. "I'm sorry... M-maybe I thought you were the person I know. Sorry for disturbing you mister chairman." Yoongi said and started running away from jin.