Chapter 7: JK ♡ TH @20

Jungkook woke up early again.

He just got so many notifications in his channel saying that they will visit the cafe.

That the couple in the videos are so sweet.

Hoseok stormed out in his room.

"Heyy! Jk, look at this comment."

"The actors are so cute I ship themmmm!"

"This one too! The owner and the camera man look so adorable. The way they talk to each other even though it's behind cam!" Jungkook blushed.

"Aigoo stop reading those kind of comments it's cringing!" Jungkook said.

"Ooh oohh! Another interesting one! The actors in the commercial look soooooo cute together! Are they together in real life?"

"Imma answer this one!" Hoseok said.

[How I wish they are. Aigooo ㅠㅠㅠ]

"Heol hyung you really want to be killed by Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook said.

"Naah not really." Hoseok answered.

"I'm going outside, I will give this copy to Taehyung hyung, so he can post it in his sns too if he have one. It will help his business." Jungkook said.

Hoseok and Namjoon gave him a lenny look.

"What's with that face?" Jungkook asked felt so creepy with the way they look at him.

"Nothing it's a new trend." Hoseok answered.

"The worst trend of 2018. Bye." Jungkook said and run to the cafe.

When he go inside, he decided to look around the sunflower garden amd check the names of the person who planted there.

He thought that maybe he knows someone who visited the cafe already.

Jungkook took a picture of SIN's sunflower vase again using his phone. He smiled looking at it...

"I hope you will bloom, as the two fall in love with each other." He said smiling at vase (a/n: how lucky the flower vase is he could see his smile.)

He stood up and look at the other flowers.

He looked at the cafe, there are some people inside of it.

"It looks like Taehyung hyung day will be busy." He smiled looking at how quite crowded it is.

Taehyung saw him, Taehyung smiled at him amd run outside the cafe and run to his place.

"Hyung, you should go back inside you have so many customers today." Jungkook said smiling.

"Yeah it is. Thanks to you." Taehyung said.

"You're welcome tho--"

"But can you help me today-- again? Because I don't have that much people. I only have Jimin." Taehyung said.

"You have Jungkook and us." Jin said.

"Ah--"

"Hyung." Jungkook said to Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Thank you." Taehyung said and bowed his heads.

"Leggooo!" Hoseok said.

Yoongi was left alone in the hotel, because he was having some meetings in there.

"2 macha cold tea, and vanilla cake." Jungkook asked. He sticked the sticky note at the bulletin board.

"Oooh you can try our melon milk, and a assorted macaroons." Hoseok said to the couple who are ordering.