Chapter 16: memories

Yoongi and Jin came back from their date--

Scratch that, I mean from recollecting Jin's memories. They were walking in the street hand on hand.

"By the way hyung, why you remember Mikaela?"

"Well, when I woke up at the hospital it was Mikaela who is in front of me. She introduced herself that she was my best friend." Jin started explaining.

"And then?"

"I believed what ever she said."

Yoongi make face at him. "Woahh this is why I used to call you Jinnie pabo."

"Yah! I'm older than you!"

"Is that a reason when I'm your boyfriend?"

"Still I'm older!"

"No. I'm your boss you worked at my company."

Jin showed his famous smirk.

"What's with the sly smile of yours?" Yoongi asked.

"Well your dad -- scratch that. Father-in-law showed up to me few days ago. He told me and passed your resume back to me. So I'm your boss." Yoongi can't believe what his father did-- Did his old man literally sell him to this worldwide handsome guy?

"What?" Jin asked.

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

Little this two loved dovey couple, there is Hoseok with Namjoon. Hoseok has been murdering Namjoon's back because Hoseok was cringing at the scene. He can't believe how cheesy Jin is, he can't believe how Yoongi is a tsundere. He can't believe himself why he wasn't used to all of it.

"Can I sleep here?" Jin asked.

"And why?" Yoongi asked, as he opens the door.

"Did your manager change your password again?" Yoongi asked.

"Ah-- that--"

"Those are one of my lame alibi's for you, so I can be with you." Jin confessed.

Well like what he said last time, his mind might forget but his heart will always remember the person he would like to love and want to be with forever...

"What?--"

"Well I'm glad that you can't say no with my charms that night. I was able to watch you sleeping soundly that night. Also I feel so hurt remembering it now... You were crying, because I can't remember you at all..."

"I felt so bad right now." Jin said and pulled Yoongi to his lap.

"I will hug you." Jin said and hugged him tightly, Yoongi hugged back as he rested his chin at Jin's comfortable worldwide shoulder.

The memories of the past suddenly flashes back to the both of them.

°°°

"How could you left me there hyung!"

Yoongi was crying, he slammed his door as he closed it right to Jin's face. He locked it, he locked himself away from Jin. He is angry-- no mad... Jin left him alone in the mall that full of strangers (a/n: got to believe in magic ~ joke.)

Jin stands there, he stared Yoongi's house door. He fishes his hands inside his pocket and pulled the spare keys.

He unlocked the door.

"Leave me alone!"

"Yoongi look, I'm sorry."

"Why? You know that I have a social anxiety! You know that I can't stand at many people-- not when I'm with you!" Yoongi screamed out his anger, he is crying.