Chapter 3: Why?

"Hyung we've been asking you for 48 hours now! Why did you resign?" Hoseok asked following Yoongi downstairs.

"I'm taking care of the company.-- Kook? Come down breakfast is ready!" Yoongi called.

"Namjoon!" Yoongi shouted.

"Hyung promise I just hold the scissor and for unknown reason it was broke!" Namjoon said.

"For unknown reason why you keep on giving my kitchen a stress!" Yoongi screamed out.

"Just go seat on the table and eat, you too Hoseok stop asking why I resigned on my job as a teacher. Because this is nothing to do with him." Yoongi said and it was a *lie* the main reason was him, it's because he wanted to avoid him, because it hurts him so much that the person who make him feel like he was special, he was appreciated and he was important can't remember him.

If Seokjin was playing he swear that he will not talk to him for a week. But they met each other twice and Jin doesn't give a sign that he knows Yoongi. So Yoongi should stop dreaming that the person who promised to be with him forever forgets him.

After he dropped Jungkook in the school he go their company. As soon as he hop out the car.

"Mr. Min welcome." The security greeted.

He really don't one to run the business since he wants Jungkook to run for this. But seeing Jin again and knowing that he will be around him again, and jin doesn't remember him at all will just hurt him. He can't let his hurt shutters in to pieces.

"I'm glad that you accepted the position son." His father said and hugged him proudly.

"Thank you." He answered shortly.

As it was his first day, there are loads files to be read and study for some sort of business purposes. Like they need to have a new male models for the new commercial that their company will produce, new actors and actresses for new movie, and many more projects.

Yoongi was not close to his dad, but he do listen to his advices. His dad doesn't care what Yoongi and Jungkook wants to pursue in their life, he is happy if he will see his two son happy in their life. That's what kind of father mr. Min Sunggyu.

Yoongi was having a break since the morning he start working. He is at the company's cafe with his laptop, earphones in his ears he is trying to produce a song.

His Dad seats in front of him, the older man put his cup of coffee in the table and cleared his tone to caught Yoongi's attention.

Yoongi plugs out his earphones.

"Dad." Yoongi said.

"I see that you quit teaching, I'm glad that you quit and accept the position as the new CEO. But you know that you can lie to me." His dad started.

"How's life with your brother?"

"It's fine." Yoongi answered shortly.

"Why did you quit your job as a teacher?" His dad asked directly.

"I-- I kinda feel like you're correct about saying that the company needs me to run it." Yoongi said.

"I know that I'm correct, but I know that it was not the reason. You've always told me that it will be your last choice." His dad said, Yoongi sighed in defeat.

"I'm avoiding someone, that's why I stopped teaching. I can't be with that person, I will be just hurt like a damage cd tape." Yoongi said to his dad.

"So do you think avoiding him will make him stop from hurting you?" His dad said.

Yoongi remains silent.