Chapter 6: commercial

"Hyung come here, I need yout help continue your swimming after this." Jungkook said from a distance near the pool.

Namjoon came up.

"What is that?" Namjoon asked.

"Where is Hoseok hyung?" I asked.

"In our shared room." Namjoon answered and wrapped himself at the towel.

"Okayy leggo there." Jungkook said and lead the way.

Jungkook sat on the bed, Namjoon was changing his clothes.

"So what do you need Jungkook ah?" Hoseok asked, he just woke up from sleeping.

"Well, early this morning I came outside the hotel to meet the mother nature. Then while walking, there is this handsome man, whom I think same age as me or maybe older than me. So yeah he talked to me, and at first I thought he is a pervert. But he drags me at his cafe, named warm and cozy. The cafe is so perfect hyungs. But the problem is..."

"The problem?" Namjoon asked.

"He wants to closed it. So I need your help as my commercial staffs heheheh." Jungkook said.

"I'm in." Namjoon said cooly.

"Me too." Hoseok answered.

"Okay okay. Now only one person to complete this prod. I'll be back." Jungkook said.

Jungkook knocks at Yoongi's door then uses his spare keys. He saw Yoongi drinking coffee while reading some books.

"Hyung. I need your help." Jungkook said directly.

"For?"

"Well can you be my actor for my commercial. I just want to help a friend." Jungkook said, he was not sure at all if he should call Taehyung a friend.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, it was his first time to make friends. Yoongi always told him to make friends and now his brother has actually was able to make friends so why not help him.

"I will help you." Yoongi said smiling.

Afterall he'll just act.

"Yaay!" Jungkook said happily.

"Hyung, just follow us okay. You will see a plantation of sunflower, that's the cafe." Jungkook said happily.

"How come there is still no visitor." Taehyung said sighing.

"Maybe this cafe business is really not for me..." Taehyung said.

He goes outside the cafe and decided to water the sunflowers. The sunflowers has some random names of their owners. It was not Taehyung who planted them it was the people who visits the cafe, they'll be given a seed of sunflower and they will leave them there. Some couples do it as a sign of their love, some are they just want to.

Taehyung and his grandma are the person who takes care of them.

"Hey JK, your owner is a grown up man now. Sadly he doesn't remember me." Taehyung said to the one of the oldest sunflower.

Sunflower blooms for 15 days, they don't die... Unless you killed them or didn't handle them with tender loving and care. Taehyung smiles.

"But I'm glad that his face doesn't change at all." Taehyung said.

The chimes at the door of the cafe rings, sign that there is a visitor.

"Will be back, I bet it was your owner." Taehyung said and run back to the cafe.