Best to do while writing.

Best things to do while writing. And what not to do.

This chapter is dedicated to @wanderingcyansocks for giving the idea to this chapter.

1.) Listen to music while writing. It keeps your brain functionimg and gives you more energy to write.

Exciting chapter = beat music.

Sad chapter = sad music.

It is to help you feel what your character feels. If you feel sad it'll make the words you use better.

2.) Watch a movie that interests you also depending on the type of story. The kissing booth for example is a great way to get you into teenage fiction and Titanic to get you into a gloomy mood.

3.) Sit in an environment that represents your book.(only if possible.) If you know the feeling of your surroundings you'll have a better chance of successfully describing the story setting. It might also give you other ideas.

4.) Struggling to come up with something? I like sitting in a silent room just staring at the wall and thinking what has happened so far. What made the story boring or exciting but please don't repeat the same things in more than one chapter. If your character wakes up with a cold sweat and heavy breathing at the beginning of every chapter I think he or she may have asthma...

5.) Most definitely do not try cooking while writing. If your phone falls into the food or you chop off your finger...

I told you so.

6.) If you have ADHD for instance. Get a rubber ball to play with if you write or do something with your feet but do not lose concentration.

7.) Do not write in the bathtub or pool. You are going to drop that phone and you are most definitely gonna get the shock of your life.

Did anyone see what I just did there.😂

8.) Write when you are tired and laying in bed wondering where your life has gone. I find that I use the best words and think easier when I'm tired and just want to finish what I'm doing.

I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful.

Once again thank you @wanderingcyansocks for the idea and support.

~Natalie

;)