Books for inspiration.

Here are a few books I read to give me some inspiration to writing. What books would you rather add?

Action adventure books:

Percy Jackson series.

Heroes of Olympus series

Magnus Chase

Kane chronicles

Lorien Legacies

Romance:

Divergent series.

The fault in our stars

Fallen series.

Life after theft.

Fantasy:

The thirteen treasures series.

Wings series

House of night series.

Vampire diaries series.

Twilight series.

The legends of Drizzit.

Eragon series.

I want to ask you guys a favour. Tell me a bit about your books and categories you have read. Also tell me how you got to love reading and why you love it. It's nice to know sometimes.

I read my first book when I was six years old and at one stage in my life I needed to read every day. That is untill I wrote my first book in seventh grade. I do only write four years but I still have such a passion.

Every written novel or book or even just a story idea is a piece of art all on its own. Treasure it because if you wake up tomorrow and you can't think anymore all that talent is going to be useless.

Enjoy your writing. Have such a passion for it that you need to write and even if you don't need to write., at least when you write it has to be as natural as breathing.

I think anyone who is good with words can be a writer. So I hope this inspires you to write even if you don't think it's all that great. At least you have more written than yesterday.

These books were so we'll written they inspire me to write even more

These books were so we'll written they inspire me to write even more. I hope you find this chapter useful.

~Natalie

;)