Gaspeth

Tony decided to go to Italy as a getaway. He always loved spending time with his family, though they had questions about why he was there. "Can't I just spend time with my family because I love you guys?" He says in Italian as he sits down and starts to read a magazine.

His cousin Rosa looked at him with great concern. They knew that wasn't the truth. Tony smiled and tried to make that seem like the sincere reasoning. "Tony, what's going on? You rarely visit randomly because of the superhero thing."Rosa questioned in Italian as she hugged him."We love it when you visit, but is something wrong? Did Captain America do something? I swear if he did, I can personally beat his ass!" Rosa cursed in Italian. She stares into his eyes as if daring him not to tell her the truth.

The children spilled outside, and she pulled Tony in to talk to him in private. "Okay, now please tell me everything, Tony. Inform me if murder is necessary because I'm ready and willing." She forces him onto the couch and sits beside him waiting for an explanation.

Tony was about to respond when all of a sudden, Nat called. "Tony is everything alright? Please talk to me. Do you require me to murder someone? I will do that for you, Tony." Natasha said with determination. Tony laughed because if Nat and Rosa ever met, they would probably be best friends. Rosa managed to steal Tony's phone and put Nat on speaker. "I'm serious, is murder necessary?" Rosa laughed.
Rosa began to talk in English to this new girl who she wanted to befriend. "Hey, looks like both her and I want answers. Do we need to murder someone?" Nat laughed she and that girl could get along. "I'm Rosa, random girl by the way."
Nat quiets down to allow Tony to explain."Ok, what happened was I was working in my lab when Steve and Bucky came down. Cap ditched very quickly, but Bucky stayed,called me cute, and prevented me from falling. I slipped over my creeper." Seeing his cousin's confused looks, he explained what that is. "It's what I like to affectionately refer to as an overpriced skateboard. He caught me as I fell, Cap came in, noticed how we were standing and said we should kiss. Bucky actually took his advice and kissed me."

Nat squealed with delight. "What the fuck, Natasha?" Tony rolls his eyes to the point where it feels like he's rolling them into his skull. Rosa giggles slightly at his reaction. Nat is fangirling hardcore. "I don't think he likes me so what in the fresh hell are you doing?"

"Did you have a good time? Did you like it? Do you like him?" Nat exclaimed. Tony sighs deeply wishing Nat would understand that people aren't ships and things in the movies just don't happen. "Oh come on do not self destruct Anthony, I swear to god. Trust me, I've known him for years, he's madly in love with you, you idiot. He thinks that you left because you don't like him."

"But Natasha, there's no way. Plus isn't he like super fucking straight? He doesn't feel that way about me I assure you." Now it was Nat's turn to sigh deeply. Why couldn't Tony just listen to her instead of going off and self destructing."

"Tony when you get your head out of your ass and realize he's in love with you, come talk to me." With that she hangs up, allowing him to think about what she's said. He puts his phone away and realizes that Rosa is going to make him talk about what's going on.

"So, you're in love with someone you think doesn't love you? Tony, everyone loves you. Even people who say they hate you. You're just too charming to not love." He raises his eyebrows. Rosa makes a weird face causing Tony to let out a small chuckle.

"What do you think I should do Rosa? Should I go back?"