fluff chapter

Tony looks at his cousin realizing he should face his problems as running away will only fix things for a short time. Before he leaves, he goes to spend time with his family. "Rosa, I've decided I'm going to spend another week here before returning home to possibly ask James on a date." He hugs her tightly and proceeds to make some sandwiches for everyone to be nice. It's grilled cheese since it's mostly for children. The children run back inside grabbing food. There is a family reunion going on, but Tony hasn't shown up to any in a long time. "It is nice to see everyone. I feel bad for missing so many reunions. "Everyone is happy to see you except Aunt Lauren. She's mad that you stopped coming without any actual explanation and didn't even show up to Nana's funeral. Tony apologizes but she simply responds "You might want to save your apologies for her as she is about to come inside." He freezes in shock. Rosa laughs and leaves him to talk to Aunt Lauren. Aunt Lauren comes in. "Hello Anthony." He turns around reluctantly and begins to apologize before she abruptly cuts him off. "I'm mad that you didn't ever show up and I had to rely on the news to find out if you were ok or not. If you disappeared for weeks, I wouldn't have been able to find out beyond possibly news network and that's only if they decided that your disappearance was an actual disappearance or not. You worried me." He apologizes again and this time he is interrupted by a hug from her. "I didn't think of how my disappearance from family gatherings affected all of you, I'm sorry. " He smiles sincerely. "I'm staying for a week in Italy. Hopefully I can do something to make up for missing out on family gatherings." She whacks him on the head with a newspaper and laughs. "I didn't tell you that for you to make up for lost times. I told you that so you'd realize how much we care about you. However I wouldn't mind if you fixed the old treehouse for the kids as a nice favor." Tony smiles and tells her that he will and goes outside. He yells for all the kids to get off the treehouse. They all run inside again and remain there. He gets to work, grabbing all the supplies needed. BUCKY POVNatasha runs into the common room shouting something about Tony. She grabs Bucky with absolutely no context and tells him nothing. "Where are you taking me Tasha?" She says nothing and continues to drag him until finally they reach a private jet. "Uh, Nat? Flying somewhere is fun and all, but I'm waiting for Tony to get back and we don't have a mission." She laughs before shoving him into the plane. (inside the plane) "Tony does not intend to return from Italy until another week from now. I however do not wish to wait a week to see you two finally confess that you care, if not love each other. I'm taking you to Italy! You're going to sweep Tony off his feet." He makes a face of horror and Natasha looks at him with a smirk. "It'll be fine however that face is getting posted to social media." Before he even has a chance to process what she said, she takes a picture. He groans in annoyance. (Time skip brought to you by the time stone) Bucky and Nat have arrived in Italy where they look at buying flowers for Tony. They quickly find a beautiful bouquet with tons of colors. "Nat, are you sure Tony will want to see me?" He frets like he's being doing for the entire time it took to get them there. She sighs heavily having been asked that question at least ten different times and him rephrasing it each time. "If I'm wrong, then Steve isn't your best friend." He laughs nervously seeing Nat's point. They start to walk towards Tony's family's house. Bucky begins fiddling with his hands. When they get about halfway to the door, Natasha hands him the flowers and runs away, but not before giving him a push before she leaves. He finishes walking to the door and rings the doorbell. He smiles slightly to himself.