Romance?

(This is what I imagine Bucky to be wearing)

            Rosa answers the door to find Bucky standing holding a lovely bouquet of flowers with a dark suit on. "Is Tony here? I'm here to potentially confess my love." Rosa giggles, but tells him where Tony is. When he finds Tony, there are children climbing all over the man he loves. "Tony? I know you didn't seem thrilled to see me before you left, but I haven't stopped thinking about you after that kiss. I always wanted to hang out with you because I love being around the bots and I love forcing you to take care of yourself. You always avoided me, but I hoped that maybe we could get along. I heard about your father and how horrible he was, even if I never knew him like that. To make a long story short, I like the way you science."  

           Tony tries to hold back his laughter at Bucky's last line. He fails. "Bucky, that's might just be the most romantic thing anyone in my life has ever told me. I wish I had realized that you felt this way sooner. I won't say I regret flying to Italy though, I love being with my family and I pretty much ignored my family. I love the way you've grown to trust me when it comes to caring for your arm." 

"So like should we make out? Bucky wiggled his eyebrows.

"I mean if you wanna" Tony blushed.

            "Should we head back to New York?" Tony nodded his head. "Then when we get back, I can take you out on a date. We can go get some milkshakes." Tony smiles holding Bucky's hand as they get his stuff and leave, but not before saying many goodbyes and promising to come back. 

Hi it's me. I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up with this story. This chapter was shorter but I intend to do a hopefully longer chapter about them going on a date. I'm sorry that I have been struggling to keep up with this. Schoolwork is kicking my ass. I just need to hopefully get it together.