6 (lemon)

Glynda was laying in her bed thinking about what you said, "It reminded me of how we were when we were younger" thinking about this got Glynda thinking about what you two did when you were both younger.
Flashback
You were sitting with Glynda, home alone, on her couch watching TV, when Glynda hit you with her foot. "Yes Glynda?"
"(Y/N), I saw my big bro doing things"
"What type of things?"
"Things moms and dads do" realization hits and your face goes beet red
"Why are you bringing this up?"
"Well, he looked happy and she looked happy, so I want to do it", she looks down and blushes, "with you" Glynda looks at you for your response
"Well...um...I mean if you really want to" Glynda jumps on you and starts kissing you
"Thank youThank youThank youThank youThank you!" Glynda takes off her shirt and reveals she has a cute purple bra on. You take off your shirt and Glynda takes of her pants. You take off her pants and you both blush.
"Glynda, are you sure?"
"Mhmm, I want this" you take off her bra and look at her breasts. You take one in your hand and massage it, and the other in your mouth and suck her nipple. "(Y/N), where did you learn this?!" Glynda says between moans
"My mom and dad didn't notice me"
"(Y/N), I feel something, a pressure" she says and then starts to shake and her panties get soaked. Glynda pushes you down and reaches towards your pants, "my turn" she says before she yanks down your pants and grabs your stiff member and begins jerking it making you moan.
"Glynda, this feels amazing!" You moan out, Glynda takes your member in her mouth and begins to bob her head and suck. Some time later you feel a pressure, "Glynda, I feel something coming" you release and she swallows it.
"Tasty" Glynda says and she pulls down her panties, "now for the best part" she crawls over to your still hard member and aims it at her entrance. She sinks slowly and gets a pained face but continues moaning along with you.
"Glynda! Are you okay!" You say afraid you've hurt her
"Y-yes, it just takes some getting used to" Glynda says through moans and sinks till she's all the way down and waits for a bit before she begins moving making her moan more. You grab her hips and hep control her, then you remember something you saw and flip so you're on top. You begin thrusting into Glynda making her a moaning mess. You lean in, kiss her and rib her breasts. After a while you feel a pressure build.
"Glynda, it's that pressure again"
"Take it out" you do as she says and she jerks it off more until you release on her. She uses her finger to wipe it off and sucks it off her finger when she's done. You two get dressed and pick up after yourselves, then you go to her room to sleep since it was 20:30(8:30 pm). You took the floor and she took her bed. You two were going to have a sleepover anyways
Present
Glynda laid on her bed thinking about how many times you two did it, that night alone you two did it two more times. You two did it regularly for a few months until her brother caught you two cuddling while naked. He lectured you two and you struck up a deal that he wouldn't tell his parents if you two stopped. Glynda took out her scroll and opened her photo vault app. She looks at the photo of you shirtless and sees several small scars and snickers. "Those are from me" she thinks in her head. She also notices the massive amount of new scars and how handsome you look. Her hand subconsciously goes into her pants and she begins to touch herself. There is a knock on the door and she stops and closes her scroll. She walks up to the door and sees you there, "Yes (Y/N), what do you need?"
"Well, Ozpin has told me to stop looking into Jaune, so I'm stopping, I just thought you'd want to know"
"Thanks for telling me"
"You wanna see my dust combination?" You ask
"I'd love to (Y/N), but it's late and I need to sleep, tomorrow after school, here would be better"
"Okay Glynda, I'm happy we're friends again"
"Me too (Y/N), me too" you walk away after a quick hug and Glynda goes back to what she was doing. You lean on the door, "why did we stop hanging out until Beacon?" You asks yourself before heading back to your quarters