9

Quarters=living area
Room=teaching area

Glynda was walking towards your quarters. She wanted to ask you some questions about your fighting and how you learned since you left Beacon 2 years early. When she opened your door she saw you standing behind a red slightly see through curtain with something bright in your hands. She walked closer and saw a pair of sunglasses that were darker than normal. She put them on and walked in and noticed you were welding a metal box. She tapped your shoulder, you set down your welder. "Ah Glynda, what do you need?"
"What are you doing?"
"Making a robot for the robot fights...remind me to take you sometime"
"Sounds like fun, where did you learn how to fight so good hand to hand?"
"What do you mean?"
"They way you fight, it's different than we were taught in combat school and the first year at Beacon"
"A...friend taught me...then he died"
"Ohh, I'm sorry"
"It's fine, it was a long time ago" you set your stuff down and turn around to face Glynda when she does something unexpected...she hugs you. You hear the door begin to open and team RWBY walks in. They all spin on their heels and walk back out. You and Glynda break the hug and she walks towards the door,
"I'll take you up on the offer for the robot fights" she leaves and you get back to work making some small modifications when a small knock is heard. You walk to the door and open it, Ruby jumps on you and her team closes the door.
"Are you dating Ms. Goodwitch?!?!" She screams
"No, we're just friends"
"That hug doesn't look like a friend hug"
"Oh yeah, are you and Tyler dating? I know when you were at Signal"
"Hey! We are dating, we go out every Sunday"
"Well, that back fired", you mumble, "anyways, we are just friends Ruby"
"Okay, see you in class uncle (Y/N)!" they leave
"I have a strange family...but I suppose they are right...I do still love Glynda, she probably doesn't love me though"