10

Quarters=living area
Room=teaching area

You were walking through the halls of Beacon when you passed team RWBY walking the other way. You kept walking to yours and Glynda's shared room. You opened the door and saw her packing. "Glynda, what are you doing?"
"You, team RWBY, team JNPR, and I are going on an extended mission"
"When?"
"Tonight"
"No! Tonight is the full moon! I won't be able to control myself!"
"You never explained, so you're saying you will become a wolf uncontrollably?"
"That's what I told Ozpin, but in truth the full moon causes me to" you mumble the rest
"What was the last part?", you mumble again, "(Y/N), speak up!"
"I won't be able to control myself"
"Explain"
"I'll try to have sex with anything that isn't my family!"
"We'll put you in a separate tent"
"That wont work"
"Fine, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it"
Time skip
You were scratching your arm uncontrollably as you set up camp. You crawled into your tent and began loosing your control. Glynda opened the tent and saw you curled up and leaned down and began petting your head. "Calm down (Y/N), you can do it, you can beat it"
"I'm *grunt* loosing *grunt* leave"
"No! How can we fix this!"
"Well *grunt* sex"
"(Y/N), I need to tell you something"
"Yes?"
"I love you still"
"I *grunt* too"
Time skip 'cause I'm not ready after doing one about two 12 year olds
You guys woke up naked and under the covers. Last night you two moved a mile away so the two teams wouldn't hear you. You guys kissed and threw your clothes on. You got out and saw the two teams waking up. You cooked and everyone gathered around the fire you relit. Pyrrha cleared her throat, "Did anyone hear the screams and howls last night? The screams weren't really in pain more, joy?" You and Glynda blush a little and everyone replies with a yes while you offer an explanation.
"It was probably wolves mating, it is their time" Glynda blushes more and everyone misses it.

You and Glynda got married and had a happy and smiley child whom you named Ben. You prevented Yang from loosing her arm and saved Pyrrha from death while also preventing the fall of Beacon after figuring out you could control wolves. You and Glynda kept teaching until you two retired and lived happily ever after in a home in a forest.