3

Lisa's POV .
I wake up and ouch my head hurts so much and how the hell did I came home ?!

I can't remember anything from last night .

I get up , brush my teeth and wash my face . I then wear a blue top with blue jeans .

I go downstairs , take an Apple and then leave .

I go to school . The first 3 hours were really boring . Now it's lunch time .

I search for chloé so I could sit with her . I found her . She's sitting with a guy .
I go up to them .

" hey ! " I say with a smile .

" hey Lisa , this is Charlie . Charlie this is Lisa " she introduces us .

" hey " Charlie says smiling . I wave at him and sit next to chloé .

We start to talk and then I feel the chair next to me moving . Someone sits beside me and puts their arm on the back of my chair .

I look up and it's Shawn .

SHAWN'S POV

" hey princess " I say smirking .

She was smiling but when she looked at me her smile droped .

She stares at me for a few seconds and I could see on her face ... fears ??

What would she be afraid of ?!?

" uhm ... hey I-I'm going to my locker I forget my book . I have to ... revise for the exams ? " she stutters and gets up and leaves .

I follow behind her .

She's leaning against her locker with her eyes shut .

" are you alright ? You look upset " I ask her.  She opens her eyes and looks at me then at the floor .

I get closer to her . Our faces are now only inches apart .

I put my thumb under her chin and lift it up a little so now she's facing me .

I lean down and kiss her .

LISA'S POV

I put my hand on his chest and I push him away .

I lift my hand and I slap him right across his face .

I run towards the girls bathroom, no one's in here . I close the door and a tear rolls down my cheek .

I know what you're thinking , you're thinking that I'm being overdramatic but he used to make my life a living hell .

It's like whenever i'm around him all the memories I tried to forget come back .

I wash my face and I walk out of the bathroom .

As I walk towards my locker, I see Shawn leaning on one of the lockers , kissing a girl with blond hair .

He is such a player