9

SHAWN'S POV

It's been more than half an hour and Lisa is still not back . I searched for her in every single room in the house but she's not here . I tried to call her but she's not answering . I asked chloé if she saw her , but she didn't .

S : princess where are you ?

S: are you okay ?

S : Lisa answer please I'm worried

S : did something happen ?

She's not answering , I tried to call her , to text her but she's still not answering .

I decide to call her again

Come on pick up princess

" Shawn ... "

" Princess are you okay ? Where are you ? Did something happen ? "

" can ... can you come to my h-house . I ... I need to tell you something "

" sure I'm on my way "

I put the red cup that was in my hand on a table and walk out the house toward my car .

Chloé can find a ride home . I start the car and drive off .

10 minutes later , I arrive at her house . I get out of the car and the house's door was open . I enter and run upstairs towards Lisa's room .

" Princess are you here ? It's me Shawn " I shout knocking on her bedroom door

I hear foot steps before the door opens revealing a crying Lisa . Her eyes were puffy and red and her make up was running doing her face .

" Lisa what happened ? " I ask her hugging her .

She shook here head before hugging me back . We stayed like that for a moment before we sat on her bed .

We stay silent for some seconds before Lisa break it " Shawn I wanna tell you something but promise me you won't cut me off till I finish . And that you won't start treating me differently "

" cross my heart "

She take a deep breath then look at me .

" okay here goes nothing ... 3 years ago you remember there was a girl you used to bully cause she was fat and shy , and soon later the whole school started to bully her too . Well this girl ... this girl is m-me "

She pauses for a second looking at the floor before a tear rolls down her cheek .

" you used to bully me everyday , you and your friends , you used to calls me names ... to steel my food and your friends used to hit me . You were nice to everyone but me .

After awhile you moved to another country . I thought I could have a new fresh start without you around . But everyone kept on treating me like shit . I-I started to have eating disorder . I could stay 4 days without eating anything . I started going to the gym and loosing weight intill I became fit . But even though I lost weight everyone kept treating me bad. They kept calling me names . My parents never noticed that I had eating disorder . My stepdad was always distant and my mom was always at work .

But then one day I passed away , my parents took me to the hospital and I stayed there for almost a month . And then they knew that I had eating disorder . My stepdad started yelling and saying that I'm a disappointment and then went . We haven't seen him since then . I think he just wanted a reason to go. And during this time I discovered that Cole was just using me and he broke up with me . But my mom stayed with me and helped me . She thought that if we move to another country where we know no one , it would help me . So I cut my hair and dyed it brown . I Changed my style and had a makeover and here I am in front of me " she says while tears keep rolling down her cheeks .

I stare at her for some seconds before I get closer to her and hug her whispering in her ear " Princess I'm so sorry "

______________________________________

Woah those chapters are depressing but I promise the next chapters will be happy chapters . No more sad and depressing chapters ❤❤

If you like this chapter pls don't forget to vote and comment ❤

Who watched the " nervous " music video ?