12

It's been a week since Shawn and I went to the beach . We are good friends now  .
I see a side of him I thought I would never see . He is actually really nice and caring .

" you're not gonna eat ? " Shawn asks me putting his arm over my shoulder .

" no I'm not hungry " right now we're sitting on our lunch table .

Charlie didn't come to school today and idk where chloé is .

" you have been skipping meals since last week . You should eat it's unhealthy " he says looking at something behind me .

I start to turn around but Shawn grab me by my arm making me look at him . He gets closer to me before he whispers in my ear " your ex is looking at us and he seems angry " .

" so ? "

He stares at me for a second then at my lips smirking before smashing his  lips over mine .

My eyes widen and I was shook for a second but then I kiss him back . His lips are so soft . After a few seconds we broke the kiss to come up for air .

" hey guys " a voice says from behind me . I turn around and see chloé .
We wave at her .

" so there's a party tonight and we are going all of us " she says excitedly .

" for a person who doesn't like parties , I'm going to a lot of parties lately " I say laughing .

" well you have to get used to it cause here almost every night there's a party " she says and then we start talking about everything and nothing .

***

I went to chloé's house to get ready for the party . I decided to wear a black dress and chloé is wearing a red one .

We arrive at the party and most of the people were already drunk . There's some couples making out in every corner of this house .

I went to the table where the drinks are and I took one .

***
Cup after cup , I've lost the count . I don't know how much i've been drinking .

I decide to go dance with a bunch of teenagers . I start to dance but stop when I feel strong arms wrapping around my waist .

I turn around and see Cole .

" hey baby " he says smirking " here take this drink . I thought you might want a drink "

I take it smiling at him . I drink it then put it on a table before turning around  wrapping my hands around his neck and we start to dance. 

He started to be all touchy and that made me uncomfortable . I started to feel a little dizzy .

Suddenly a hand grab my arm pulling me away from Cole .

" Princess what are you doing ? "

I look up to see Shawn . I open my mouth to say something but Cole speaks

" looks like she chose me over you man  " he says putting a hand around my waist spinning me around so now I'm facing him again . I started feeling more dizzy and tired .

. SHAWN'S POV .

I stare at her for some seconds and then  walk away . I take a drink and start flirting with some girl .

I then see Cole leading Lisa upstairs .

" give me one second " I say to the girl standing in front of me before turning around and start walking following Cole .

He walks her towards a room and close the door behind them .

I walk towards the room and I open the door . I see Lisa laying on the bed unconscious .

" Get away from her " I shout jumping over Cole making him fall on the ground . And I start punching him . He tried to punch back but he couldn't . I kept on punching him until he couldn't move .

I get off of him and walk towards Lisa . I lift her up and walk downstairs walking out of the house . She's still unconscious .

I put her in the car and drive to my house . She really can't go to a party without getting in trouble .

______________________________________

The Portuguese version of  in my blood is amazing even though I don't understand anything in portugal .