15

Those 3 days passed rapidly . We had fun at the camping . I met people I didn't know before . It was actually really nice .

Currently i'm laying in my bed listening to some music . It's sunday today and my mom is not at home , nothing new . I  don't wanna do anything today . I just wanna lay in bed and  relax

As soon as I close my eyes my phone rings . I open my eyes and check my phone .

It's Shawn

" hey Shawn "

" hey princess , do you know how to bake muffins ? "

" yeah , why ?  "

" okay cool I'm picking you up in 10 minutes get ready "

" okay but wh-" he hungs up the phone

Okay I guess I just have to get ready . I get up , and I put on a sweatshirt and  sweatpants

I hear the sound of a car , I look out the window and see Shawn . I take my phone and walk downstairs and out the door

" so where are we going ? " I ask him as soon as I get in the car

" first of all hi , second of all we are going to my house to bake muffins . My parents aren't home and I don't know how to bake muffins . I'm really craving muffins right now "

" fine muffinman , let's bake muffins " I say laughing .

We arrived at his house . He parked the car and we got out of the car walking in the house

" the eggs are on the table and I'm gonna get the milk and everything we need " he says walking in the kitchen . I nod and walk behind him .

Halfway through baking muffins I hear a loud sound and a groan . I turn around and see Shawn  on the floor covered in flour .

" OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU END UP LIKE THIS ? " I says laughing loudly . He tried to get up but he slipped back down . I start to laugh even more louder until my stomach starts to hurt .

" oh god I haven't laughed like this since ages " I say still laughing

" good to know  I amuse you " Shawn says getting up and wiping the flour off of him .

I  stopped laughing when I see Shawn smirking at me with 2 eggs in his hand . Oh no !

I run around the Iceland in the house and Shawn start running behind me still holding the eggs .

I look around to see if Shawn was still behind me and BAMM !

I run into the wall

" ouch that hurts " I cry while rubbing my head and closing my eyes

" Princess are you okay ? "

" yeah I'm fine " I say opening my eyes and I see Shawn walking towards me smirking.

" NO ! NO NO NO N- SHAWNNN " I cry as he cracked the eggs on my head " WHYYY WOULD YOU DO THAT ? "

  he burst out laughing . He laughs even more till he has tears rolling down his face .

His laughter dies and then he speaks again " let's put these in the oven and get cleaned up "

I nod putting the muffins , if we can still call them muffins , in the oven and we go upstairs .

Shawn gave me a towel and one of his t-shirt and sweatpants . He went to his room to change and I want to the bathroom so I could wash the egg off my hair .

When I finish I go out of the bathroom and I see Shawn sitting on the couch eating the muffins we made . I walk towards him and sit next to him .

" you know you look hot in my clothes " he says then takes a bit from the muffins .

" well that's a good thing cause I'm stealing all your clothes " I say taking
a muffin too .

What ? I like guy's clothes , they are so comfortable .

we start watching a movie till we fell asleep .

______________________________________

Thoughts about my story ?

Don't forget to vote and comment !❤❤