Chapter 5: Fairies and Pirates

Lucy's POV

We are tired of looking for Natsu. We search all over the place but we can't find him. Erza said that we should rest first at the Hanabi Island. we found the island while finding Natsu. We anchored our ship and we stay at the shore and Erza prepares some sandwitches for us. Happy is eating his fish that he brought with Carla while Gray and and Wendy are still keeping on look out for Natsu just in case he find this place.

"Oi minna! There's a pirate ship approaching us!" Gray shouted

"Stay on your guard!" Erza said as she stands from her seat

"Pirates!? What should we do if they try to kill us?" I said really worried about my life

"We are going to fight them." Gray said

"Eh?!" I yelled Happy run at my back and he started trembling

"Lucy...Where is Natsu?" He said holding my boot

The pirate ship is approaching the island fast. the ship wasn't that scary as it looks. It doesn't reasembles the pirate ship that I think of. The sail of the ship, so it's jolly roger, was a skull with crossbones wearing a straw hat. Their ship was kinda cute because of the lion head infront of the ship.

"Oi........!!!!!!" A man on top of the head of the lion yelled as he waved his hands like he is calling for us

"I think they are calling for us." Wendy said

" yes, but you still need to stay alert Wendy, they are still pirates." Carla said to Wendy

The man waving at us was also wearing a straw hat. maybe he is the captain of the ship. He was just as young as us. Ithink he was too young to be a pirate.

----

Zoro's POV

Luffy was signaling Natsu's companions as he yelled, we recognized them as Natsu's friends because of their ship. The sails have the same mark as the mark on Natsu's right shoulder.

We landed on the island; Luffy, I, and Sanji with Nami and Chopper. Natsu was still on our ship Usopp and Robin are waking him up and they will bring him here at the shore. Franky and Brook was guarding the Sunny.

"Stay right there! Who are you guys?!" A red haired woman yelled as she pointed a sword on us that came out of no where.

"This woman is interesting."  I grinned. I take a step closer.

"Don't move! What are you doing here and what do you want from us?" she yelled again

"No body will ordered me something except for my captain." I said and about to pull out one of my katana.

"Oi Marimo! Try to hurt that lady and I will kill you! this curly brow cook said as he huff his cigarette

"Huh? I don't care if it is a woman or not, she gets my attention when she holds that sword of hers. And if she wants to fight, I'll give her the fight she is asking for." I said

"You wanna fight that beautiful lady huh Marimo?! Yo wanna piece of me?" he said bringing up a fight

"Bring it!" I said and we started fighting like we always do and Luffy was just standing there and laughing like usual.

Erza's POV

I was left standing there and a wind blew to me as this two pirates fight infront of me. And the boy with a straw hat was just laughing at them. I returned my sword back to it's space time. The orange haired woman approach me. She is really a beauty and she is with a strange looking animal but it's cute.