Mercedes

Jin yawns expressively as he cycles down the empty streets. Obviously he is not going to see anyone at this hour. There is no regret being out here early as the serenity of the night is tranquilising his tough life. Once a while, it is alright to feel all alone in the middle of this vast world.

On the other side of town, a red polished Mercedes is driving slowly, appearing hesitant with its direction. One would fear a drunkard driving recklessly, but it is moving in a slow agonising speed, making it suspicious rather than dangerous.

"I'm sure it is around here somewhere!" whines the lady behind the steering wheel, clicking her tongue with anger. "Be patient, my darling. We'll be reaching to our hotel soon."

Her companion however seems to be passed out. His head bows down and his body is stiff, fastened securely by the seatbelt. The lady in the black dress giggles as she looks at the sleeping lad, enjoying the sight of him in her mercy.

"I will give you the night you can never forget, Kim Taehyung."

The girl flicks a finger under his chin, amused by his quiet obedience.

"The dose of the drug should last until morning. We will make love and I'll carry your baby. You will have no choice but to marry me. Ahh, I cannot wait to be your Queen."

Her laugh reverberates in the car like an impeding storm that will destroy cities. The unconscious man is helpless, involuntarily becoming a victim to a gold-digger who is after his body and wealth. Had he been more careful at the afterparty for his company's new launch, he would not have been in this state. He has no time for regrets because he is stuck in his endless slumber. There is no one to save him.

The highest ranked bachelor in Seoul, Kim Taehyung will be ruined by this witch.

"I can't wait to strip you- Ahh!"

With an abrupt halt after stomping the brakes, the lady lets out a shriek. She has crashed the car to an entity that crosses her path. Throwing off her seatbelt, she hurries exiting the car. The first thing she sees is dolls scattered under her heels, followed by a man lying on his back, next to his twisted bicycle.

The ugly sight of the accident agitates her. Her mind runs for an answer to escape the situation when she notices the injured man fidgeting. She swallows a relieving gulp, knowing that she did not kill him and she takes his consciousness as an opportunity to turn it all against him.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Are you blind?!" the woman yells at the young man who manages to sit up. "Don't tell me they let a retarded boy like you to have a bicycle so you can cycle around in the middle of the night! I'm calling the police!"

The cyclist eventually gets on his feet, twisting his neck to check if he has any broken bones. He would have checked for other possible injuries but he is not going to stay quiet after listening to this woman's rant.

"What did you say?!" Jin bursts. "Call the police! Go ahead! Why not?! You just bloody hit me for no reason!"

The lady spits at the side. "I didn't hit you! You're the careless one who cannot see this expensive car on the road! How can you not be careful around such a grand car?! You just purposely made this accident knowing I'm rich and you want me to pay for your injuries! Such a lowlife punk! You better clean the bonnet off your germs!"

"You're really rude, woman!"

"What?! What are you going to do?! Are you going to hit me?!"

Jin finally steps back as the woman begins to come closer. "Yah, stay away from me!"

"You know what?!" she steps on a doll, twisting her heel on it. "I can smash you like I smash this stupid doll of yours!"

"Hajima!" Jin yells loudly. "Those are not mine! You're going to pay for that! I said, stop it!"