Threatened

Jin is completely pissed.

Not only did he get shouted by a childlike punk, he is ordered around without him having a say in anything.

After a meaningless argument at the counter, which embarrassingly ended by the security guards threatening them to leave, the young man named Jungkook dragged Jin into a storeroom and sat the latter on a chair with the bag of dolls leaning next to him.

Jungkook takes his leave without a word while Jin waits with anger boiling from head to toe, his face too expressive with its beet red colour. If he is not sat down, he would probably kick everything around him.

The door of the room finally opens. Jin is about to burst another swear when the one who just entered tosses at him a clothing.

“Yah!” Jin cannot hold back anymore, gripping whatever clothing in both his hands. “Did your parents teach you manners?! Is this how you treat someone older than you?! Do you have any shame?!”

The boy with black earrings folds his arms and hardens his stare on Jin. “Wear that. I’ll give you five minutes.”

Being totally ignored, Jin tosses it back to Jungkook. “I’m not that cheap! I was only told to deliver these dolls to you! So I’m leaving!”

Jin marches to the door when Jungkook raises his leg, blocking the doorway. His speedy reflex causes Jin to step back in a snap, with arms holding in the air as though he is prepared for a brawl.

Jungkook smirks at the coward reaction, a sadistic tint flashed in his own eyes. Jungkook seems to believe the older lad is the submissive type, despite his frequent outburst. It is only matter of time that Jungkook is able to make Jin obey him like a good puppy.

And obviously, Jungkook is not ignorant of how good-looking Jin is. He is not going to let Jin walk out of him.

Jin finally composes himself and glares back at Jungkook. “Get your leg off the damn door. I’ll break it. Don’t make me.”

Jungkook tightens his smile, unamused by Jin’s threat. “I don’t think you can even hurt a fly.”

“Yah!”

"Shut up already!” Jungkook presses the clothing back on Jin’s chest. “I’m running out of time. Because of your latecoming, the one who was supposed to wear this has left. So as compensation, you are going to dress up as the mascot and help us with the dolls. Do you understand, old man?!”

“I refuse!” Jin hisses, stubbornly peeling off the clothing against him. "Stop calling me old man, aish!"

Jungkook sighs. “If that’s the case, I’ll make Madam Dahnie compensate.”

Jin widens his eyes in surprise. “Ah?”

“I’ll cut off some of the payment for the dolls,” Jungkook dials his phone and presses it to his ear. “And maybe warns her not to give you any jobs from now on.”

“Hajima! Hajima!” Jin shakes in worry, peeling the phone of Jungkook’s ear. “Okay, I’ll do it! I’ll do it, Pabo!”

Jungkook has his eye twitched. “What did you just call me?”

Jin waves his hand in apology. “Jungkook-nim. Jungkook-nim, don’t make her compensate. I’ll do it. Jinja!”

Jungkook bulges his lips proudly and hides his phone back in the pocket. “Good. Finally, you listen. Hurry up and change.”

Jin blows a relieved sigh and as soon as Jungkook leaves, Jin locks the door and starts changing. He realises it is a costume made of soft wool. When he looks at himself in the mirror, his mouth hangs open, utterly shocked. He is wearing a white Alpaca costume, making him recall BT21 characters in which the Alpaca is kind and polite and cute.