Chapter Two:

"So you're saying that," said Olivia, Dudley Jr.'s wife. 

"My parents are gone," I continued.

"And that"

"I have to live here,"

"Until you're 18," she concluded.

"Yup" I assured her. 

"Alright, call your uncle Dudley and go sit in the hall," She replied, slightly dumbstruck.

Once I call Uncle Dudley I go sit in the hall. Daphne comes down from her room and comes to sit next to me.

"What happened in the living room?" She asks me.

"Nothing" I replied, trying to keep a blank face.

"Come on tell me everything." She said with her puppy dog eyes. I melted. 

So I told her everything.  I told her what happened to the house, how I got out, about my parents, everything. We sat there for 15 minutes, then Daphne's parents come out of the living room. Their house is pretty big, kinda like matches Daphne's grandparents' house. The living room is right next to the dining room and the kitchen. Then go out of the door and there's a hallway, it's the one I'm in right now. Up the stairs to the left is a room, no one is using it right now, but it soon might be mine. On the right is Daphne's room, on the left is another room (might belong to... oh wait you'll find out about him later.) Lastly next to her room is her parents' room, probably the largest room. Right, now back to her parents.

"We have decided that you can stay with us, only if you do the house chores and help Daphne with her work," said Dudley.

" And help Drake with his schoolwork," said Olivia.

Ugh... Drake. He is kind of like Daphne, both of them have ok grades (mostly B's and C's) both are on the skinny to fit size, and they also both have brown hair and brown eyes, but that's where their similarities end Daphne is kind and helpful, while Drake was arrogant, obnoxious, offensive, and just flat out a bully.

Drake and Daphne are quite nice (at home) and did I mention that they are twins, but they have to act rude in front of their parents otherwise they are nice (Sometimes *cough* Drake*cough*), I don't know why their parents can't know.

"Ok," I say

"You can sleep on the couch," Dudley said

"Dad, shouldn't she go into my toy room upstairs so that she can help me and Drake." Yes, Daphne has my back, not sure about Drake. Speaking of which where is he?

"Alisa, don't you have bags to empty," Olivia says

"I'll take Alisa to her room."