Chapter Five:

I feel slightly claustrophobic in here with all the people around. It's a miracle I haven't lost anyone yet, very less, lost myself yet. Summer had passed quickly because of my schedule, Saturdays and Sundays were spent helping around the house with Ms.Duddley, Monday and Wednesdays were spent tutoring Drake, Tuesdays and Thursdays were spent tutoring Daphne, and Fridays were spent either helping out with parties or however I like.

"Alisa," Daphne states, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Come on, guys, there won't be any seats left if we don't hurry!" Drake yells jumping on to the train.

"We better not lose him! Come on, Daphne," I yell over the first whistle of the train, grabbing her arm and dragging her with me.

We jump onto the train a second before the second whistle goes off warning people to hurry up. "WOAH!" Daphne and I say simultaneously. The train was HUGE! It had two sides of cabins, there is one spot on the train that had the houses, the creators, and a paragraph about the ghosts and the creators.

"You guys gonna stand there the entire time or you gonna come and sit," Drake yells from one of the cabins on the left, his hand comes out of the cabin beckoning us to come in.

Daphne came in first and sat down on next to Drake who was holding his barn owl Ghost, she handed me her suitcase so I can put it up on the shelves above our seats, and so she can hold her pure white cat Snowflake, then I put my bags, the one that has my house in it and another one that had a spell similar to it on the bag, above the seat across from Drake. Once I sat down with Ash in my hands, my baby phoenix, the conductor announces "Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts Express. Keep your hands, feet, and head inside at all times. Please keep your pets with you at all times. Hope you have a good ride."

The train begins to move when we hear someone saying, "Here's one!"

"Great job, Alex," Someone else says,

"Hurry up my legs hurt," a girl whines

"Ok, fine I'll open it." The guy says. We all stare at each other wondering what in the world is happening. Someone opens the door then says,"I take it back, horrible job, Alex,"

"What why?" Alex asks, then he steps in front of the door, "Oh, whoops sorry," Alex has red hair, a chiseled jawline, and a muscular build.

"No, it's fine we have space," Daphne says blushing,

"What's happening? You know what I don't care, move it, Luke, Alex!" A girl pops out of nowhere and sits down next to Daphne, "Hi, my name is Mare, is it ok if I sit here?"

"Sure, like I said, there's plenty of space," Daphne responds,

I grab Ash by my left-hand and put her on the window. Luke sat down next to me, he has brownish-blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and he has a slightly athletic build. Next to Luke, or Lucus, is Alex. Across Alex is Mare who has tan skin, dark black hair and has dark blue eyes. Mare and Daphne are talking about boys and stuff. Alex and Drake are talking about sports, Ghost, and Bull (Alex's Great Horned Owl) are playing on the racks above Alex. Midnight, Mare's black cat and Snowflake are playing at our feet. Ash fell asleep in my hands, and Luke's Tawny owl, Alder, was also sleeping but in his lap. "Bored?" I ask after a couple of minutes,

"Yup got any good books?" He asks,

"Do you like comics or novels?" I answer with another question,

"Got any marvel comics?" He asks

"Does Silk have natural webbing?" I respond,

"Does spidey turn into a monster, sometimes?" He responds. We spend the about the next hour of the ride geeking out about Marvel, and how some supers are super stupid (Pun intended).

Half an Hour Later...(A/N: Read this like the Spongebob narrator)

Someone knocked on the cabin door, "Hello, would you like some candy?" The candy trolley lady asks. We all nod our heads, "Mr.Anderson's son, is that you?"

Luke said"Yes?"

"Your father told me all about you," She says, we buy some candy, then she leaves to go to the cabin next to us.

Once the kind lady left Mare and Alex say "You're an Anderson?" while Drake, Daphne, and I say "Should we know you?"

"Kinda, my dad helped renovate the Hogwarts Express," Luke answers,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, sorry it took so long life has been making me busy. Getting ready for school, Eid holidays, etc. Yes, I'm Muslim. I'll try and get the next chapter out quickly.