A Lover's Sacrifice

Author's Note: 

BEFORE WE START THIS ONE-SHOT!

So, this idea, like many other ideas just randomly pop into my head for the show Trollhunters.

This One-shot might suck BEWARE!

BUTTTTTT! This one-shot is just a simple, quick moving, and sucky chapter

IT JUST DESCRIBES CLAIRE'S THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS

REQUESTS WILL BE FINISHED SOON!

《 °•o0o•° 》

Summary: Claire decides to sacrifice a certain something for a certain someone

Characters: Claire, Jim

Rating: K

《 °•o0o•° 》

Claire had always been stubborn, especially when it came to Jim. Ever since she had been forced to spend time with the rare, exquisite character, her protectiveness had grown and wouldn't conclude. He had become such an immense part of her life and just letting him go was never an option. Oh, if she had to let him go... She had developed so many different emotions because of who he was. The boy constantly reached out to a part of her that had been buried beneath the popularity and pulled that side free from the chains that held it in place so it never escaped. She had never smiled like she had with Jim, never with her parents, - mostly because they had always been trying to joke about something completely boring - never with her friends, never with anybody. Somehow, a simple boy that she hadn't know for more than half her life had caused her to smile like nobody was watching and there would be nobody to judge her when she did.

He would never criticize her. In fact, he was an incredibly rare being surrounded by such plain things. He was like the shiniest piece of gold in a patch of silver. Why everything about him could never have a price on such a rare quality. His laugh, that one sound that had caused butterflies in her stomach, it was a sweet melody that she wished to replay every second of her days she spent with him, those light blue eyes that had caught her breath every time she had made contact with him, the way they caught the sun and sparkled, that vast heart that would never stop beating for the lives of others.

Yeah, he was defiantly the shiniest piece of gold nobody could ever find in a million years.

In fact, even before she knew his secret, she would do anything to make sure Steve had never laid a hand on Jim ever again. Claire would have laughed if someone told her she'd end up falling in love with the boy, but look where she was now. She couldn't leave Jim's side. Not just because they needed her in the Trollhunting business, no, even a day without his perky attitude and nervousness that had always managed Claire to let out a giggle was nothing to live for. That was until he trashed her house - actually, to save her brother and figure out the situation of Changelings at hand - but her anger had barely bubbled once she saw him. What even struck her deep within the heart and pulled at her love strings was when he received the main role once more, he had asked for her forgiveness through the lines of Romeo and threw off the entire rehearsal. The boy was definitely a one of a kind.

Now, she would protect him from any harm. Of course, she had failed on several occasions to keep him from earning so many scrapes and bruises, but he had made his own decisions which she could not control. Yet, when he threw himself repeatedly in death's hands, she would follow in after him and make sure he had not earned any severe injuries, and if he had, Claire wouldn't think twice before heading into the enemy's reach head first. No one would hurt Jim, never.