Let Us Take Care Of You

READ! IMPORTANT!

Author's Note: Hey guys, sorry, I was dealing with a bully on my other story: Watching Their Fates

It took me a bit to realize that I should I act like the grown-up instead of arguing with them and ignore them. They won't make me give up!

ALSO! I've been writing your guy's requests but I've been jumping around because for some reason I can't write.

REQUESTS WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL I CATCH UP! Sorry guys, I didn't think this story would become actually important!

SORRY I KINDA MESSED UP THIS CHAPTER AND DIDN'T FULLY DO THE REQUEST iT PROBABLY SUCKS

《 °•o0o•° 》

Summary: When Jim is too stressed to carry himself through of training and falls ill, his friends are concerned. (This one-shot is kinda sucky)

Characters: Jim, Toby, Claire, Blinky, Aaarrrgghh

Rating: K

Requested By: FanGirlForever19 on Fanfiction (I think it's on )

《 °•o0o•° 》

"Not every enemy you face will attack alone. Goblins are a very informative example but other robust enemies may appear in numbers. The goal of the exercise is to survive against Tobias, Claire, and Aaarrrgghh when you lose your own support Master Jim!"

As Blinky spoke, the Trollhunter lifted his sword, pointing it in the direction of his friends who managed to surround him as his back pressed against the stone wall. His mood to train had drained once his armor had coated his body. After all, the thoughts of Angor Rot merely threatening him for the ring to be pulled from Strickler had constantly pounded against his mind and causing a slight headache to occur.

The mere thought of going against his very own principal without even harming the man because that stupid bond with his mother had caused Jim to let out a scream of anger and stress whenever he had been alone. First, it had been trying to win Spring Fling for his best friend, who itched to become a duke. He had no clue on the reasoning to win Spring Fling, but to Toby, it had been the popularity that came with the crown - which Jim could care less about if anything. He wanted to tell his best friend that being popular didn't matter, he had Jim to be his true friend anyways. However, ever since they had gotten into this Trollhunting business, Toby had grown more confident and needed others to keep it up for him which was ridiculous, but it kept him happy.

Then, Mr. Strickler had mocked and teased the sixteen-year-old boy repeatedly about bringing his mother to the constant dates and how Jim couldn't even lay a hand on the very annoying and displeasing man because the simple touch of anger could hurt his mother. That instantly caused the stress to grow.

Pilling to the stress was Angor Rot requesting for the ring. He had used Jim to free his soul by using his mother. Sadly, the boy hadn't found a way to retrieve the ring yet as Blinky still researched for something to help the Trollhunters out.

Jim had such a hard time to keep up with his responsibilities. Sometimes he had wanted to throw himself at the enemy's hands and wish for an end but thinking of his mother, Claire, Toby, the trolls, even the world had caused him to gather himself before any rational decisions were made.

Suddenly, a grunt echoed. The soft noise had been rather close than what Jim had expected. What shocked him, even more, was the fact he had been fighting his friends while he was trapped in his mind of thoughts. Yet, the thoughts he was formerly reviewing over and the fact was that with every swing he used to push his friends back, another one would step up.