To Catch A .... Trollhunter? | Part 1

PLEASE READ OF DIRE IMPORTANCE!

Author's Note: I had a surprise trip to Colorado so I disappeared for a bit. BUT DAMN I NEED TO LIVE IN COLORADO ITS GREAT

And, story ideas, I need help deciding my next story for Trollhunters

ALSO! YALL NEED TO STOP ME FROM GETTING TO YOUTUBE! JUST THE HTTYD AND HTTYD 2 SOUNDTRACK ARE JUST.... UH! I CAN'T EVEN WITH THIS!

I THINK I MAY HAVE AN ADDICTION *plays HTTYD 2 soundtrack while fiercely typing this story*

Every time I need inspiration and to help the mood of writing go, I listen to the best soundtrack ever but then I start crying mostly because of a certain death that I will not speak of....

Anyways

I had a dream about this one-shot and was itching to write it.... so, yeah, this is it.

We needed some Steve and Eli action and trust me, soon, there will be some school action!

Don't you just love it when everybody in the school finds out Jim's secret life? I know I do!

REQUESTS COMING SOON! I PROMISE!

I THINK THIS MIGHT BE A TWO-SHOT I mean I put Part 1 but yeah....

Like the title, get it *wink* *wink*

《 °•o0o•° 》

Summary: Eli is sick of spotting paranormal activity without catching any evidence to prove it. Even when he warns his fellow classmates about the creatures who roam the night, he is constantly hated and bullied for stating facts. Now, he pulls an all-nighter to capture the creatures but new discoveries shock him.

Characters: Jim, Eli, Steve

Rating: K

Requested By: My Mind

《 °•o0o•° 》

Eli was displeased with the innumerable amount of times that he had actually managed to perceive such images of unimaginable creatures roaming the city streets of Arcadia deep within the silent night, but when he shared such exotic stories of his findings - well, the quick moments of them passing by his bedroom window - he was constantly bullied by the student body.

What even put him more in an invidious condition was when Steve had shoved his way through the crowd of displeased students and made sure the usual locker-shoving task was completed. The blonde would persistently call the poor boy out on his dramatic stories and put on an act that he finally had believed each word that Eli spoke before letting out a wounding cackle and explaining that Eli had such an imagination. Other times the sentence: "Wow, are you so desperate for friends that you try and be the hero or one who has a double life that'd you make up such lies!? What a shame!"

The poor boy was harassed by his peers. Well, there is no need for such a word, in fact, the people of his generation were known as strangers, heck, even further down the line, way past strangers.

However, he was over and done with all the unceasing tyrannizing that an abrupt thought had occurred to him. What if he had captured documentation, or in fact, evidence that was in fact, alive and reveal to Arcadia Oaks High that those "vivid dreams" were a reality.

Who would be the laughing stock then?

Yeah, such an act to twist the hateful fingers back at the tormentors was not how the Pepperjack family was raised and it would be best if Eli had let the situation go. He would have, if it had not been another sighting of large figures running past his window, only to be followed by a smaller, yet bright figure chasing after them.