You're More Than My Trainer

Author's Note: BEWARE! I DIDN'T EDIT THIS BUT I WILL EDIT IT SOON

I JUST WANTED TO PUBLISH IT ON TIME AND I DON'T HAVE A WORKING COMPUTER WHERE I AM

I know, I have to do all your guy's great requests but it's fathers day and Jim deserves happiness mostly because I'm going to torment the shit out of him in this book....

Anyways, just a quick holiday special!

《°•o0o•°》

Summary: It's Father's day. The thought might be sudden but two certain people just can't stop realizing how close they are to one another

Rating: K

Characters: Jim, Blinky

Requested By: Me

《°•o0o•°》

Clear skies had greeted Arcadia on a fine day, the sun let it's rays light upon the small town and brightened it in a warm touch. People woke with smiles, some still slept beneath the covers, but Jim had let out mournful groan before closing his blinds away from the sun and draping the large cloth over his lanky body as his face pressed into the pillow.

It was the weekend so he had no need to pull himself from bed anyways. Maybe I can hide under here all day. Jim thought as his limbs spread out against the softness of his bed. However, a knock on his bedroom door echoed into his room, causing another groan scrape against his throat. He didn't want to see anyone. Maybe Blinky if anyone, for some reason, one creature had made him felt welcome where ever he stepped. That Troll had brought up his courage.

His thoughts were no longer in process as another knock was heard.

"Jim, honey, I tried making more breakfast before I go to work." Barbara called out as she peeled open the door. Screw the thought of hiding.

"I'm fine mom, I'm not that hungry right now." He said, he still hid beneath the covers, only the top of his messy hair stuck out.

"I know you aren't a fan of today but, you should at least get up." His mom was right, he hated today. It was Father's day and you could instantly figure out why he loathed such a day. Why celebrate a man that kisses his own-

"Jim." His mother sighed, cutting his thoughts off. The boy peaked out one blue eye and made quick eye contact with his mother.

"Okay," He said in defeat. "I'll be down in a bit." His face pressed back into his pillow. Barbara couldn't help but let a chuckle before her hand found his untided locks and her fingers drug through the tangled strands of hair.

"Why not hang with Toby today? He doesn't celebrate Father's day. Do what you always have done."

"Can't." Jim flopped over, now laying on his back and sighing up into the ceiling. "He has something to do with his Nana."

"What about Claire? You two seem to be getting pretty close." Barbara teased as Jim's face burned.

"She still has her father, Mom." Saying no more, Barbara kissed her son's temple before standing up.

"Well, do whatever you want, but nothing illegal again." She added and stepped out from his room. Jim made no eye contact with the door but once he heard it slam, he groaned and threw the blanket over his head once more, the cloth draping over and tracing his figure.

o0o

"Blinkous! Where is the fleshbags?!" Vendel called out as he caught up to the minuscule troll.