FFE | Boorish Woman

FFE | Boorish Woman

Literally, it all started with some damn water bottles. The source of it all was that water bottle flip challenge that people loved to do. Zayn and Ellie went back and forth on who can do it three times in a row. It started off rough but then it became very competitive. At first, Ellie had never heard of this type of trick that has been blowing up on social media. Zayn showed her some videos on his phone and that's when she immediately grew fascinated. She grabbed some water bottles from the fridge and tried it.

On her very first attempt she made it land upright and that had Zayn's jaw dropped. He pouted while she just cheered in victory. When she encouraged Zayn to try it took him about ten attempts before he could finally land it up and down. Ellie tried again with two bottles and landed it spot on. Zayn's ego was a bit hurt because he had been bragging about how he is the 'master of flipping water bottles'. She was amused at how he began to give up and not participate in the silly activity anymore. And that's how it all started.

She opened a water bottle, poured a bit in the palm of her hand and flicked it over at him. Zayn had gasped, shocked that she would do such a thing. All she did was laugh and did it again to her enjoyment. So Zayn took a water bottle and did the same thing to her. He then poured some in his mouth and threatened to spit some at her. Ellie shrieked when he started chasing her around the house with a full mouth of water. She ran out towards the backyard as if that was going to stop him.

Then you see that's how they ended up having a whole water bottle fight. About fifteen minutes later they were wet and very tired. When Zayn was about to call a truce Ellie poured water on top of his head and watched how it ran down his body. It was a sight to see. Totally loving the fact that his white shirt started to stick to his body. Zayn then called off the truce and began to throw water back at her. And when they finally ran out of ammo he lifted her up bridal style and spun her around.

"Seriously! I call truce Zayn!" Ellie giggled in his chest. "M'gettin' dizzy."

"You promise?" Zayn still had her in his arms, looking down at her in curiosity.

When she nodded her head that's when he finally put her down. His hands still managing to not leave her body, but placing them comfortably on her hips. Ellie giggled at the new touch, liking it in a way because nobody has ever held her close like this before.

"I-I must be going now," Zayn coughed awkwardly as he pulled himself away.

"No," Ellie pouted her lips, eyebrows pinching together. "Like really?"

"I'll be back tomorrow," Zayn tells her before rubbing her arm softly.

"Okay," Ellie nods. She was happy that she got to spend time with him today, and that is what all mattered.

"Hey Ellie?" Zayn spoke inhaling deeply.

"Yes?" She hummed moving her wet curls out her face, looking at him for a few moments until her eyes fell down.

"Can I get your number?" Zayn asked with a cheeky smile. "You know..dem digits?"

"S-Sure," Ellie replied, stuttering not out of nervousness but out of pure shock. She wouldn't imagine him—out of all people—asking for her number. And honestly, she was gonna give it him in a heartbeat.

They spent the next ten minutes picking up the empty water bottles from the ground. Soon throwing them all in the recycling bin. Ellie gave Zayn her number before he left. He bid a farewell to her before he got into his car and drove off with a happy smile on his face.

He kinda dried off a little bit on the way to Daila's place. When he walked up the stairs he unlocked the apartment door and walked in.

"Um..last time I checked I don't remember it raining outside," Daila chuckled.