FFE | The Disclosure

It was around one o'clock in the afternoon when Zayn began to wake up out of his sleep. His eyes were squinted as the sun rays shined down on his face. It slightly annoyed him because he did not like being blinded by the light when he wakes up. Usually his blinds would be shut and his curtains would have also been blocking the sun, but he was too lazy to even do that yesterday. He smoked a couple of thick blunts and so high that he eventually fell asleep. Even now he still felt kinda hazy.

He got up, and grunted at how stiff his muscles were. Zayn swung his legs around so that his feet were touching the floor. He rubbed his face and sighed out deeply. Not only did he feel like shit, but he was also conflicted with so many emotions. Sometimes, he thought his life was a complete mess. As if he couldn't get his stuff together. Some days he felt like the greatest man on this earth, and other days he felt like he was worthless. But he had to understand that he has to take the highs and the lows.

Checking his phone he noticed that he had gotten some texts from Ellie last night. This is what had him smiling wide. Just looking over the messages lifted him up.

Ellie🌻
- Hi Zayn, it's Ellie.
- Sorry, that was stupid to say. Of course you know that it's me because you asked for my number in the first place.
- I hope I'm not bothering you, but I just wanted to if you would like to hang out tomorrow if that's okay. Get back to me if you can :)

"She's so cute," Zayn murmured to himself smiling as he quickly responded back.

Zayn
- I would love to hang out with you tomorrow sweetheart. Maybe it could be a simple date if that's fine with you?

Once he had pushed send his jaw literally dropped a few seconds afterwards. He just realized that he had asked her out on a date. A date. Zayn had read over the words he had sent to her, coming to a point that he knew that he could not take them back. He didn't know if this was a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe he was still faded and he wasn't completely using his head.

Sighing he just locked his phone and placed it to the side for right now. He went to his bathroom to spruce up a bit. When he looked at himself in the mirror he noticed that his eyes were still a little red from the blunts he had smoked last night. Seems like if something didn't go his way he would always rely on the substance that somehow would be in between his lips. This isn't as bad as his old bad habits, but they connected in a way. It was similar to when he was addicted to smoking cigarettes.

"Damn bro, you look depressed," Daila commented looking at his friend who looked absolutely terrible.

"Thanks, it's the depression," Zayn sighed sitting on the end of the couch and leaning back.

Daila cleared his throat, changing the channel to something else, "Zendaya told me what happened between you and Wendi yesterday."

"I wished that you didn't mention it Daila," he groaned rubbing his face in annoyance.

"Look I'm sorry, but I can tell that something is eating you up man. And you gotta tell me what is up with you," Daila says to him with all seriousness.

"This is your place and you can let whoever you want in here. Personally, I don't feel comfortable with Wendi being around so much. There ain't nothing wrong about her shooting her shot but I'm not interested in her. Yeah, she's pretty but she's not my type of girl. I don't like it how she just tried to throw herself onto me, because it was weird and I don't know her like that. If I wanted to fuck her then I would have done it a long time ago, but I didn't because I don't want to. She just totally invaded my privacy and I don't get down like that," Zayn confessed out.

"Do you feel that way because you might have something else going on with you?" Daila asked him curiously and which he got a silent nod as an answer. "Do you think that it might be because that you have a soft spot for Ellie?"

The question hit him like a ton of bricks. Do I have feelings for Ellie? Zayn thought to himself. With all the time he has been spending with her Zayn did think that she was spontaneous, and he wasn't afraid to admit that. But confessing the way he feels about her was a different story, and he didn't know if he was ready for that.

"Just be honest with me here," Daila encouraged him.

Zayn breathed out a breath of air that he was holding and nodded, "Yeah, I think that I really like her," he had said it and now there was no turning back. As he started to ponder about it, he thought that he was being completely truthful.

"I know you like her Zayn. You're smiling like a crazy person right now, like seriously, you should look at yourself," Daila chuckled, feeling proud of his friend for finally coming out on how he feels about this girl he is so fond over.

"Okay, that's enough of all the happy stuff, I need to be depressed again," he joked getting up from the couch.

"You're so emo," Daila shook his head. "We were making so much progress, and now your heart is black again, screw you."

"Thanks," he gave him a peachy smile. Whether Daila knew it or not he was really appreciated by Zayn, without him then the guy with stumbled feelings wouldn't know what to do.

-

hey im back , so like i just got done completing my other book called INSANE & now im putting all my attention back on this story again :)

be sure to show some love !!

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz