FFE | Only Before Dawn

It was around 2am in the morning when Ellie had woken up from her sleep—well nap to say. There was a cover over their bodies, and yes, their bodies. She was practically laying on top of Zayn who was deep in his sleep. Ellie didn't freak out, but instead she was in awe. She had never seen Zayn sleeping before and he looked very cute. His Disney-princess eyelashes kissed his cheeks gracefully, pretty lips were slightly apart as he snored heavily, and his chest would rise with every inhale he took. This was gold.

Her stomach growled all of a sudden and that made her freak out. What if he felt that? She thought as she started to grow embarrassed. The truth is, he didn't feel a thing. She then thought back to yesterday and realized that she didn't eat anything before they fell asleep. Ellie was hungry but she really didn't wanna go in the dark kitchen by herself. She knew her mom was home because her shoes were by the living room wall usual. Ellie doubted that her mom was going to get up and cook, especially at this time of night.

So she moved her messy curly hair out of her face before she looked at Zayn. He looked so peaceful..but she wondered if he was hungry. If he was, then waking him up would be a win-win here.

"Zayn," she whispered quietly, first she tapped his shoulder several times but he didn't wake up.

Heavy sleepers, she thought to herself shaking her head.

Next, she started blowing in his face. It made his eyebrows pinch together adorably, he soon mumbled some words underneath his breath until he turned his head to the side, continuing to sleep in some more.

"Dude," Ellie groaned getting slightly frustrated and even more hungry. She played with his hair, that didn't work. Tried slapping his face gently over and over again, and that didn't work. So she he ran out of ideas until she decided to bit on his bottom lip, and that is how she woke him up—oddly.

Zayn felt something biting his bottom lip and kissing it. Sweet sounds of giggles rung through his ears. The very first thing he saw was a grinning Ellie with her curly hair tousled everywhere. He noticed that she was on top of him, her cool breath fanning against his face. What was this girl up to? He thought to himself.

"I..I was tryin' to wake you up," Ellie says with heat rushing to her cheeks. The way he was looking at her was too much—but in a good way—and it made her look down.

"Yeah, my bottom lip is numb because of you," Zayn's voice was lower than normal. It sent chills down her spine just hearing him talk, and unknowingly she felt aroused by it which had colorful butterflies swarming in her stomach. He touched his bottom lip, licking it to barely feel anything, then looking at her with a small frown. "Damn, how hard were you biting it?"

"Until you woke up," she stated bluntly with a shrug, trying to cover up the fact that she was totally melting by his voice and that sexy accent of his.

He shrugged too, running a hand down his face, "Explains," he yawns.

"Now..make me food," she spoke—well more demanded—putting her hands on his chest and tapping her fingers against it.

Zayn raised a brow at her, a bit surprised by this attitude she had, "Excuse me?"

Ellie's eyes widened. Realizing that she sounded rude, she apologized, "I'm sorry. M' just r-really hungry..babe please?"

It was the damn nickname and her voice that got to him. Along with her cute eyes and her whiny voice. Zayn couldn't refuse or resist her. She has him wrapped around her pretty little finger. And plus, he was kinda hungry too.