NaLu: surprise reunion

Celestia's POV:

Here we are at the guild, waiting for our mother to arrive. Oh, hiya everybody! My name's Celestia Dragneel, I'm-

"What's taking the twins to lead mom here so long?! I'm starving to death here!" One of my older siblings, Flame yelled, only to be smacked on the head by my other older sibling, Nashi,

"Quiet down Flame, you do know we just arrived here an hour ago, and everyone are still busy decorating the guild. So, you better shut your mouth or Jannette's definitely gonna kill you" she said as Flame shivered in fear imagining the thought of Janette, Aunt Erza and Uncle Jellal's daughter, killing him. I laughed at the scene as my Dad laughed with me.

"Janette really reminded me of your aunt Erza" my dad grinned at me

"How come, dad?" I asked him curiously

"Before you guys were born, me and your uncle Gray would always tease, fight, and argue with one another, and your aunt Erza would mostly stop us by glaring or smacking us right away"

I bursted out laughing, who would've thought my dad and uncle Gray would be afraid of Janette and John's mom. I stopped laughing slightly, it was quiet for a while between us both, since we haven't seen each other for um...... 7 years. Unbelievable, right? Then I spoke up wanting to break the silence, "Dad?"

"Hmm?" he replied

"How were you while you were out of the country?" I asked as shadows covered my eyes, trying to hide the tears forming. Oh! Yeah, you guys don't know what happened. Well, it all started like this....

FLASHBACK; 7 years ago

Third person's POV:

Everyone from Fairy Tail all had tears in their eyes, they couldn't help themselves since their only fire dragonslayer is to leave for war at Afganisthan. Everyone could hear the sniffing, the sobbing, the and crying of the Dragneel family, it was like they were in a movie, but it was all real, REAL I tell you!

Natsu bent on one knee facing his 7, 5, 3 year old children, seeing them with tears, really did break his heart, but he had no choice, he had to fight for their country, his guild, and especially, his Nakama.

"Hey, don't cry" Natsu smiled sadly as he was tackled in a hug of his children. When he was done, he came face to face with his wife, whose eyes were all red and puffy from all the crying she had that day on, she gave him a tight hug not wanting to let go of him, she wanted to remember this warmth, whenever she touches him. She pulled back from the hug facing him, seeing tears at the edge of his eyes, when she eas about to speak they all heard the train whistle. Natsu faced his wife looking deep into her eyes before kissing her passionately and walking onboard the train.

When the train left, Lucy collapsed onto her knees crying hard, her children went to comfort her as everyone stood there showing sad faces and tears rolling down their cheeks. "I'll wait for you Natsu" she whispered

End of flashback

Celestia's POV

He looked at me with a sad face but he answered while lowering his head down, "Well..... I felt lonely"

"How?" I asked

He suddenly faced me with a tear rolling down his cheek, "Whenever I wake up, I would think about how the guild's going, and how my family's going. I would think that you guys were showing smiles, I also would think how I would meet you guys again. Whenever, before we would be in a war, I would write a letter for all of you and telling how much I miss you and love you. That's why I feel alone, because I miss you all"